Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
McDonalds Boycott! - Page 8

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: McDonalds Boycott!

Default Re: McDonalds Boycott!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Not defending McDonalds, really, but they apparently haven't used pinkslime in their products for a year now in the USA. I'm not sure about Canada, though, so you may want to look that up. They claim to never have used it in the UK or Ireland so that wasn't an issue over here. Thank God, we've had enough to deal with from mad cow disease and now imported horse/donkey meat. (Which again, McDonalds claim not to have been affected by the recent meat scandal.)
    But shouldn't be an issue that it was there in the first place and no one stopped it?

Quote Originally Posted by hipmamajen View Post
    We couldn't even fit it in any of the cup holders in the car! Luckily, no one used the "car potty" any more, and it was clean, so we set it there. For the hour long drive home, all five of us drank out of the toilet, har! We still couldn't even put a dent in it.
    It really bothers me that there is something called a "car potty!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    But shouldn't be an issue that it was there in the first place and no one stopped it?
    I've never implied that wasn't an issue. In fact a couple of years back on here I highlighted the issue of pink slime being used in food products, especially in schools in the USA. It's disgusting that so many people, especially those in authority, think it's acceptable to feed that awful product to kids. Have you seen the video of Jamie Oliver showing kids all the rubbish and pink slime that goes into their chicken nuggets? That was sickening, but even worse was once the nuggets were cooked many of the kids still wanted to eat them. That really saddened me.

When ya got kids ya gotta be prepared!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    That was sickening, but even worse was once the nuggets were cooked many of the kids still wanted to eat them. That really saddened me.
    I totally understand. The things people are willing to put in their bodies..... Sad.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678