This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just moved into The Overlook

Default Re: I just moved into The Overlook

Quote Originally Posted by Tim D. View Post
    Don't drink the water! No, wait, that's Mexico.

I wonder how many people in your building are Steve fans? There might be a whole pack of them. It might be fun to find out, but how would you ask? Maybe a REDRUM welcome mat could create a dialog.
    I'd get a kick out of living in a place called The Overlook myself, thanks for the post. Have fun, but beware of fellows dressed in dog suits.

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Cool! Keep posting and let us know if you hear anything 'bump' in the night!!
    Not yet, but I do appreciate all the creepy reminders about The Shining that I didn't recall. I've been planning on another read through before Dr Sleep is released. Now all I need to do is decorate with some props from The Shining. This is going to be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kvalhion View Post
    Not yet, but I do appreciate all the creepy reminders about The Shining that I didn't recall. I've been planning on another read through before Dr Sleep is released. Now all I need to do is decorate with some props from The Shining. This is going to be fun!
    ...I'll be glad to stand in as the grumpy maintenance man from the early part of the novel....I grump GOOD...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12