Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dog Sentenced To Death in Tennessee - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog Sentenced To Death in Tennessee

Default Re: Dog Sentenced To Death in Tennessee

He doesn't even look gay.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Hmm, maybe Pitbulls just swing both ways.
    An old fishin' buddy (when ya fish with 'em they be "buddies", doncha know) had the sweetest brindle Pitbull named Rocky, that used to lovingly, and oh my yes, illegitimately, rape my ol' pal and greatest pupperoni that ever sniffed a crotch, Banjo...well I only say that because, though Banjo's little yelp said no when he boot scooted away, his tail was held up as high as he could raise it, and I know for a livin' breathin' fact that dog could run a whole helluva lot faster...hmm, yeah my ol' best bud Banjo, twas he what swung maybe justa tad both ways, now wuddnit?

How can you tell? It just gets sillier.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    He doesn't even look gay.
    Hey. He's queer, he's here, get used to it dawg!

(I am joking, please.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    WHAT???..... Have never heard about something like this before. My male dog act like a gay sometimes and I don't go and put
    him down for that. Animals act like that. I think the problem is we, people. Hope the poor dog find a loving home.
    Act like a gay?

I'm laughing over thAT. I hope you didn't mean it the way it came out, because there just isn't a "gay" way to act. You'd probably be shocked, shocked! by all the people you deal with on a daily basis who are gay, but don't convieniently swish around with limp wrists and lisp, while humming Judy Garland tunes!

Thank GOD I am not looking to stay in Tennessee. I love it, it's a great place to rear kids and go to school, but dang it, there are still way too many three-toothed, knuckle-draggin' mouth-breathers out in the Tennessee sticks for comfort.

(It's better in Nashville but I'd say "kill me now" if I were stuck out in the boonies somewhere.)

My beloved dog Coco ... would hump anything ...legs, female dogs, male dogs...

hey .... he was just a frustrated little dog .....
    and to quote Supertramp .... "not much of a girlfriend never seem to get a lot ...what she's got is not a lot" .... his doggie girlfriend Suzette didn't put out ....

GNTL ... I know what you would say ...... "

go figure .... Aggie's dog was a horndog what are the odds
    .... "

:P

What the hell is wrong with people ... animals have animal needs .... *smacks hand to forehead*

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    ...Every time he starts, I start combing him WHICH HE HATES. I'm trying to get it into his brain that when he humps me, he gets combed. What do they call that?
    Behavioral modification. It's used to reinforce good behavior and punish bad behavior.

....now there's two words that even the most jaded amongst us would never have dreamt up in(dog)years..."gay dog"....WTH?...had he decorated his dog-place with infinite care and style?, possibly have a rainbow collar on?, had he bought front row tickets to "Wicked" on a recurring basis?(all tongue in cheek y'all)...C'mon, dogs are gonna hump-if it ain't a leg....it's somethin' else-animate or inantimate...hell, I've been known to pee on a fireplug....don't make me gay...apparently in the so-called "owners" case...the gene pool had been drained and filled with silly putty....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12