Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
For my wife...please

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For my wife...please

Default For my wife...please

...I ask for my family here, to draw my beloved wife Tracy to your hearts...she has lost her Grandpa, and I a good friend....Jack had been suffering the effects of a stroke for quite sometime, and with the other co-existing conditions-his big heart just finally gave up and he entered the clearing Wednesday evening...Tracy was always her G-pa's little girl, and I know how much love shone in both their eyes when they were together...I grieve for her, and just wish I could do more to assuage the pain I know she's feeling...but even as a "healer"-I can't do it, and THAT hurts me...she payed me a magnificent compliment on her Grandpa's passing, saying that I am very much like him...all gruff, rough and testy on the outside, but tenderhearted as they come inside...as I say...Jack was my friend, and my life is remarkably enriched from having had the honor of knowing him, and Tracy had a wonderfully warm guiding hand and open heart for 80 plus years...so if you would-remember her, and her Grandma Bonnie in this most trying of times....bless you all, and thank you...

...and I would be remiss if I didn't remember Jack's favorite baseball team as well...what a fan they've lost...

Default Re: For my wife...please

(((Tracy, Scott & family))) My sincere condolences.

Consider it done.............

All the very best to her and you and the entire family...........................

I'm thinking there are special seats in many stadiums reserved for Forever Fans.................

I will keep your family in my prayers. It's tough for little girls (no matter their age), to lose a grandpa who they adored. Thank you for sharing with us, I can feel the love you have for wife she's lucky to have you in this dark time.

Candles are lit, Scott, and prayers being said. May all find the needed comfort in the days to come.
    (((Scott, Tracy, Grandma Bonnie)))

So very sorry for the loss of such a beloved figure. Thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Sorry to hear it Scott. Thoughts and prayers.

(((((Scott and family)))))

I'm so sorry for your loss ♥

(((((((Tracy, Scott, Bonnie)))))))

I am sorry for your loss, Scott and family.

Absolutely. I am so sorry.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast