This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Homeless, But Grateful

Default Re: Homeless, But Grateful

You have sure shown us a bright outlook. I wish you the best. Glad you shared. Hope you can get a more stable paying job. You have touched my heart.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers & well wishes. I'm currently typing this at the public library, one of my favorite spots to hang out because of the peace & relative quiet it offers. I have loved this website for so long & it's nice to see so many nice, friendly people on here leaving messages as opposed to other websites where so many are hateful & rude. I will most definitely be frequenting this site more often & I very much look forward to talking to some of you & getting to know you better. Oh, & are we allowed to give out our names? Ah well, I'll do it anyway, it's Jen. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Your post really touched me. (I could learn something from your positive outlook! Thank you) Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you.

Sending you all of the bestest, warmest happy thoughts and vibes that I can manage! Your post has touched alot of us here at the SKMB. I'm sure if King reads your post he will be touched also. Good luck to you- with all the amount of goodwill and prayers you've got coming from us here, your luck is sure to turn around! Hang in there.

Good luck, stay positive. You want to try help from local churches. Networking is big, and you may find good contacts there. Also I seen advertising recently Goodwill is helping in job placement, you might find a new and better gig through them.

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRRLISME View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers & well wishes. I'm currently typing this at the public library, one of my favorite spots to hang out because of the peace & relative quiet it offers. I have loved this website for so long & it's nice to see so many nice, friendly people on here leaving messages as opposed to other websites where so many are hateful & rude. I will most definitely be frequenting this site more often & I very much look forward to talking to some of you & getting to know you better. Oh, & are we allowed to give out our names? Ah well, I'll do it anyway, it's Jen. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.
    ...howdy sweetheart....

God bless you, Jen. Search out the local St. Vincent de Paul along with the Goodwill. You have my prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRRLISME View Post
    Jen- we are well met!! (you'll understand if you've read the Dark Tower books) Yes, for the most part we are a pretty good bunch here at the SKMB. We try to keep things nice and civil (well, maybe not so much in the Hot Topics threads.....) There's just not much sense in getting people all riled up about some silly matter, right? Keep in touch!

Welcome again Jen. Glad to have you and if you need friends,we are here.

Blessings and prayers go with you Jen! Some years ago I lost my old apartment and had to stay with some friends for almost a year. Up until they rented that house, they themselves had been living out of thier station wagon. So, believe me, I sympathize...

~~Phil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast