This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: King Richard III's Remains Found

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    ...a robe, my kingdom for a robe....and a good chiropractor....(talk about yer scoliosis)...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    Maybe they'll find Jimmy Hoffa's remains there, too! Saw this storyy in the newspaper that was left in the lunchroom at work and I think it's fascinating! Guess he wasn't a very nice guy? Oh well, what goes around comes around.......

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    bye
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    Spent his whole life chasing power, wound up like this:


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Thornfield
    Posts
    3,472

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    But what a long strange trip it was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    Spent his whole life chasing power, wound up like this:


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    "...Blush, blush, thou foul lump of deformity...out of my sight, thou dost infect mine eyes...wretched, bloody and usurping boar."

    Take it from Lady Anne and Richmond: Dick was not a sweetheart. This movement now to restore King Richard's reputation is ridiculous. He was a lyin', cheatin', no-good schemin', two-timin', double-dealin', mean, mistreatin', nasty man. I'm glad his remains were found for historical reasons but the discovery doesn't mean he was less of a cad.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...a robe, my kingdom for a robe....and a good chiropractor....(talk about yer scoliosis)...
    I know! That is the worst I've seen (not that I'm a doctor or anything, but sometimes I google weird things because ... I'm weird).

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    bye
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    "...Blush, blush, thou foul lump of deformity...out of my sight, thou dost infect mine eyes...wretched, bloody and usurping boar."

    Take it from Lady Anne and Richmond: Dick was not a sweetheart. This movement now to restore King Richard's reputation is ridiculous. He was a lyin', cheatin', no-good schemin', two-timin', double-dealin', mean, mistreatin', nasty man. I'm glad his remains were found for historical reasons but the discovery doesn't mean he was less of a cad.
    Don't forget child-murderin'... but I guess it's hard to tap your foot to that.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    dublin ireland
    Posts
    1,329

    Default Re: King Richard III's Remains Found

    The Richard III society leader, whose name I can't recall right now, kept getting a 'feeling' at a certain place in a parking lot that is over what used to be a church. She insisted and nagged until someone listened. It seems the church had been dissolved by Henry VIII. I found the entire thing really fascinating. I love when history rounds up to present day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Richard Laymon
    By Leland in forum Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? (Suggested Reading)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 10th, 2013, 10:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •