Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wherefore Art Thou... - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Wherefore Art Thou...

Default Re: Wherefore Art Thou...

Where is Owlnuggets? She has been gone quite awhile. Last I heard was her daughter's wedding.

This thread doesn't seem to be getting us any answers.....

nope. Maybe back to the social.

Where is Mr. Srbo?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Where is Mr. Srbo?
    He's had trouble logging into the SKMB. He's still on FB as far as I know. Although, I haven't been on FB in a while...

I was going to ask where Srbo was. Thanks, Nate.

On a personal note, I'm flattering myself to think you may have noticed I've been on here a lot more over the past couple of weeks. I have been dealing with some health issues, and I'm having all kinds of tests to find out what my problems are. I have another series of scans on Tuesday, which hopefully will give me some answers. I just got home from hospital last week having been in for three weeks, but I'm pretty much confined to the sofa. So, my trip to KingKon in July is not in the cards. That I am really disappointed about. I was looking forward to meeting so many of you who are going. But I did order my Tee which should be shipped next week. I will wear that on the weekend and imagine I'm doing all those fun things with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by SharonC View Post
    I was going to ask where Srbo was. Thanks, Nate.

On a personal note, I'm flattering myself to think you may have noticed I've been on here a lot more over the past couple of weeks. I have been dealing with some health issues, and I'm having all kinds of tests to find out what my problems are. I have another series of scans on Tuesday, which hopefully will give me some answers. I just got home from hospital last week having been in for three weeks, but I'm pretty much confined to the sofa. So, my trip to KingKon in July is not in the cards. That I am really disappointed about. I was looking forward to meeting so many of you who are going. But I did order my Tee which should be shipped next week. I will wear that on the weekend and imagine I'm doing all those fun things with you all.
    So sorry to hear about your health issues and really hope for you that the medical types will find an answer soon. I will remember you in my prayers.

Came across a great pic that fits here...although I've apparently exceeded my quota...so much for diversifying my portfolio. Was a photo of a dog behind a door that'd been chewed, just his nose and eyes...piece of the door lying on the floor. Caption went along the lines of: I didn't think you were ever, ever, ever, ever coming back, ever...so I panicked. So...will be see our recent loss again? I hope so.

This thread was started to make a complain about people asking where people have gone!!!!! Now the original poster has done a runner.I wonder why?

That's a rhetorical question btw

She's been ill . . .we miss you lady love.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast