This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi! I`m new here

Default Re: Hi! I`m new here and I have a question

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I see my question has been edited out, but thankfully it reached the right people, it seems. So that`s good.

I`m a Bradbury fan, but I read everything. I do prefer short stories to longer novels. But if I stumble on a good one, I won`t let it go until I`ve read the last sentence of it. I haven`t read much of his novels, becuase there haven`t been published much of them in Estonian. Just the Dark Tower books and few others. But I`m buying them now in Russian, as it`s easier for me to read them in that language, than in english. They aren`t exactly small either, you know.

Now if I could just edit the title of this thread, I would delete the question part and just leave it as "Hi! I`m new here". So people wouldn`t search for the "hidden" question

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kivirand View Post
    Now if I could just edit the title of this thread, I would delete the question part and just leave it as "Hi! I`m new here". So people wouldn`t search for the "hidden" question
    I can't change it in the previous responses but the title has been changed.

Default Re: Hi! I`m new here

Hi I am jdinflatables from usa and I am new to these forum.!

...try this on for size....

You won't regret reading ANYTHING Mr. King has written! I don't think I have ever read any fiction more well-written or more interesting than those written by him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12