Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sometimes 10 rounds isn't enough. - Page 10

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes 10 rounds isn't enough.

Default Re: Sometimes 10 rounds isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I guess I am a little disappointed in the essay. I do not like being referred to as paranoid simply because I like guns. I do not even begrudge those who want to go out and blast away at targets with semi-auto weapons. It can be great fun. Maybe you should try it before you condemn others. I also was a little miffed at your reference to six million jews being killed in Germany. The total number of Germans was over twenty million. Why not join the NRA so you can get the other side of the story. As far as guns being used to murder children in schools, I abhor that happening. Maybe if every teacher had a gun we could put an end to it. You may not believe that we need to keep an eye on our government but then they that do not learn from history are destined to repeat it. Also, on my last trip to England even though I did not worry much about being shot but was constantly worried about being blown up. This is America though and not an isolated country like England or Australia.
    Please watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=0sujnvIV4g4
    ....somehow, the whole point of the essay seems to be missed here...

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by GrieferKiller View Post
    THEY valued my stereo over their own lives. THEY kicked my door down, willing to risk whatever might happen to them, or to whomever might be on the other side of that door. What I did was totally within my rights as a legal occupant of that dwelling. If I'd shot them both dead with 12 gauge 00 Buckshot, it would have served them right.
    Twas some kind of tragic potty training incident wuddnit, at least that would be my best guess.
    I gotta hand it to ya, you really are quite the dream catch, you know, for some kinda wonderfully wacky gal (um, guy?) for whom being a statistic has always been their biggest dream, you got that potential is what I'm sayin'.

Oh Geeeze! *Bite your tongue, Sunny, just bite your tongue and walk away*

when you are trying to trade your first editions to feed your family 5 years from now and no one is buying because you no longer have internet i guess i will not have to hear lame comments or try to prove to you what is about to happen because most of you will be dead anyway from society collapsing and your houses are getting raided by starving people with bigger guns than you

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I'm not defending the intruder as being completely innocent in this but neither would I defend the homeowner. She had many different choices she could have made and didn't use any of them.
    She could've chosen to put the first round right between the scumbag's eyes, which is the choice I would've made.

DFTT

Quote Originally Posted by JordyVerrill View Post
    She could've chosen to put the first round right between the scumbag's eyes, which is the choice I would've made.
    From the description of the wounds, it sounds like that was where she was aiming.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by thejaff View Post
    when you are trying to trade your first editions to feed your family 5 years from now and no one is buying because you no longer have internet i guess i will not have to hear lame comments or try to prove to you what is about to happen because most of you will be dead anyway from society collapsing and your houses are getting raided by starving people with bigger guns than you
    Which, you either don't believe in periods or you're in the middle of having one?...take some Midol I.V. push and maybe look into a remedial punctuation class, fill your day, and for the love of therapy keep yo' silly self busy, is what I'm sayin'.
    (I swear on my life I did not fornicate that troll...whatwhat I say ?)

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    (I swear on my life I did not fornicate that troll...whatwhat I say ?)
    At least not in my prom dress, if you know what's good for ya! ♥

How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns Since Newtown? 2,363. Is that enough?
    The link below keeps a running tally of people who have died at gun point since Sandy Hook.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._share_toolbar

By the way we are about due for another massacre.

Born July 18, 2006, Olivia Rose Engle was a joyful child who deserved to giggle more and to have more birthdays. She only had six.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast