Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sometimes 10 rounds isn't enough. - Page 11

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes 10 rounds isn't enough.

Default Re: Sometimes 10 rounds isn't enough.

I vote we shut down the thread. The trolls have gotten enough food to last them until the next round of serious congressional talks about gun control.

Seriously, guys, with the firepower available to the United States government can we just all agree that the gun nut in his bolt hole isn't going to be protecting anyone from anything in the unlikely chance of a revolution?

I mean, you can want to change the government and you can hate what is going on now, but if this country revolted not only would the nation's enemies take full advantage, but it would destabilize pretty much everything.

Let's put on our thinking caps, kids.

If you want guns for personal protection, that is fine. No one here is saying you can't. Let's just be intellectually honest with ourselves, eh?

Six birthdays are never enough.

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

http://www.bradycampaign.org/legisla...hecks/bradylaw

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    Seriously, guys, with the firepower available to the United States government can we just all agree that the gun nut in his bolt hole isn't going to be protecting anyone from anything in the unlikely chance of a revolution?
    Seemed to work for the people of Egypt, Libya and Tunisia.

Quote Originally Posted by thejaff View Post
    when you are trying to trade your first editions to feed your family 5 years from now and no one is buying because you no longer have internet i guess i will not have to hear lame comments or try to prove to you what is about to happen because most of you will be dead anyway from society collapsing and your houses are getting raided by starving people with bigger guns than you

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    I vote we shut down the thread. The trolls have gotten enough food to last them until the next round of serious congressional talks about gun control.
    ....yep....the TID(Troll Intelligence Dectector)has seen the IQ level in their posts drop below room temperature...

Quote Originally Posted by thejaff View Post
    when you are trying to trade your first editions to feed your family 5 years from now and no one is buying because you no longer have internet i guess i will not have to hear lame comments or try to prove to you what is about to happen because most of you will be dead anyway from society collapsing and your houses are getting raided by starving people with bigger guns than you
    I'm starting to think you're the kind of guy that sees the glass as half-empty...

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Gust View Post
    I'm starting to think you're the kind of guy that sees the glass as half-empty...
    The glass became half empty after someone put a bullet in it.

The point was not missed, it's just the wrong point............ Guns aren't the problem....... The problems go a lot deeper than that in our society......

Using guns to solve them is the problem.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast