This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: real life ghost hunting

Default Re: real life ghost hunting

I would like to do some Urban exploring myself but some buildings are closed because they are not safe to be in..old beams and floorboards not to mention getting in trouble with the law for break and entry lol. It would tempt my sense of adventure, though.

I've never seen a ghost, perhaps because I don't really want to, but I know someone who says he has at a used book store in Kentucky (he informed the lady at the counter, who said, "On, that's Charlie."). I know there are supernatural entities though because I have seen demons.

I, too, believe there are spirits among us. The idea doesn't frighten me in any way, though. Like my mom used to say, "It's the LIVING you need to worry about, not the dead!"

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    I would like to do some Urban exploring myself but some buildings are closed because they are not safe to be in..old beams and floorboards not to mention getting in trouble with the law for break and entry lol. It would tempt my sense of adventure, though.
    It's fun, though very dangerous. Some friends and I "visited" an abandoned theme park once... was fascinating. Just watch out for copperheads!

I have seen them, heard them and smelled them. (perfume) Numerious times.

Hi!

Nice thread.

We have had several (many) unusual happenings here at our home.

I think I have posted some of these instances before. Sorry.

My husband were at home in the kitchen. He was at the kitchen table reading the newspaper and I was washing dishes at the sink. We heard a *thump* and I turned around and he looked up. There, in the middle of the room was a large can of dog food. Upright. We kept all the large cans of dog food on the bottom shelf of the pantry (about 4-5 feet away). There is no way a can could possibly *fallen* over, rolled and land upright.

One more. I was in the back yard hanging clothes to dry and I saw something moving out of the corner of me eye. I turned and I saw a woman in a long, white, flowing dress walking down the drive way toward the front of the house. I smelled perfume. I lost sight when she walked past the back of the house. I was totally shocked and bewildered. Why had I not seen her before? I raced to the front of the house where my husband and son were and hoping our dog, Bear, wouldn't rip her to shreds. (Bear was always very ferocious when it came to protecting her family.) I found the guys in the front yard and they had not seen anything. I told my husband what I had seen and we went to the driveway to look for the woman. Nothing. A nano second later we BOTH smelled perfume.

Just saying.

Peace.

Urban exploring is not about ghost hunting--not strictly speaking.
    Its a hobby by it self .

and YES it is dangerous . You can fall through some floor boards and DIE.
    you can also get your self arrested .

as you can see from my videos , I do it alone most of the time.
    I do NOT recommend this for anyone .

As a child and teen I was fascinated with "real" ghost encounters. As an adult with mostly grown children, I am less than enchanted with people running around on tv trying to scare themselves for an audience. For those in complete denial that nothing can exist but what they can see, I would offer this chart. There is a lot of things that are outside of our visual range, and we probably do not know how to measure some of it yet. I would also add a Biblical reference that the Lord will light our footpath so that we may walk correctly and rightly, why not light the whole room verses on the path directly in front of us? Perhaps it is becuase we might freak out when we saw what else was in the room with us.

I would bet money that Mr. King himself does NOT believe in
    anything super natural . I think he believes in some kind of
    God, but not ghosts or vampires or low men, or cosmic
    Spiders, or little girls that set fires with their brain,
    or anything that he writes about. Iv never
    heard him speak of this one way or another...
    \but Im guessing he is a non believer .

Ms. Mod might know of some public comments hes
    made or the subject, Or if he's never commented
    at all.

He's had his own ghost experience so he does believe in ghosts and has spoken about that just recently (having a senior moment so can't remember the source), and is open to the possibility that there is more than what we experience the majority of the time in our daily lives.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast