This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: real life ghost hunting

Default Re: real life ghost hunting

Is there a big giant 'zippy lip,' Ms. Mod?

As most of you know my sister 91rewoT and I have done several Haunted Wisconsin Trips. We've seen some weird, strange and downright creepy things but really, no ghosts. But...Years ago I was sitting with my Mother-In-Law at the hospital after she had had a massive heart attack. Her minister was there and he was telling her it was okay for her to go when I saw a swirly white mist rise from her chest to the ceiling. I know what I saw and I don't care what anyone calls it but I think it was her spirit leaving this world. It happened. I believe.

The spirit or soul is the essence of a being's personality and feelings or emotions which develop with bodily experiences over many bodily lives. This essence or spirit exists as a form of energy (for lack of a better word) in the spiritual realm outside our universal reality and use bodies and material with a sort of remote control to the brain or whatever material they may connect to. This spiritual essence or energy cannot be seen physically but it can influence what you see, hear, smell, etc, and sense. There are persons more sensitive to the spiritual influences and connections than others but ghostly or spiritual experiences are all still mostly misunderstood. That means ghost hunting is a waste of time except for the adventure with the unknown fun factor.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Is there a big giant 'zippy lip,' Ms. Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It's in his old interview with Janet Beaulieu that was in the Bangor Daily News in 1988.
    Good Gan almighty ...YOU really are an encyclopedia pf all things king. Gheeesh...wow.

anyway , Thank you. because of that article , I have learned a lot about Roland (Rowland) It lead me to this
    link here : http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Folk-L...Childe_Rowland

I didnt know there was anything to Roland , Other then the poem and the one line in Shakespeare .

It seems that Roland and the Tower , is (are) a character(s) lost to the ages.
    [ Kindda like Bango. (in a way ...sortta)]

If I understand it correctly , we (the world) are left with only a few ref' to this Rowland and his dark tower.
    We can only guess 'what in the pink-grapefruit-hell' , it was all about. And in all the world there seems to be only one Ref' to the Tower. --in King Lear .
    Rowland was the son of King Arthur and Queen Guinevere , when he was like 8 or 9 he went on a quest to kill the Elf King , In order to raisehis dead brothers and sister.

In all my life Iv never heard of King Arthur having children with Queen Guinevere , which is damn strange ,
    if you think about it. He is said to have only one son in most every telling of the story. Mordred.

anyway, Im way off topic , so ill stop here.

I love exploring spooky places, and ghost hunting. The thrill of exploring and photographing an old abandoned building or cemetery is great fun.

Once, while exploring an old single room church, a friend and I heard what sounded like a man humming and footsteps. We took several pictures of the room, and were surprised to notice bright orbs in most of them. At first, we thought maybe the orbs were just dust. But the orbs seemed to increase in number instead of disipating with each sequential photo....they also seemed to turn to a bluish color in the later photos, so I'm not really sure what they were. I've gone back several times since, and taken photos....but no orbs appear in those.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234