This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This just in: Governor Rick Scott finally gives in to reality

Default Re: This just in: Governor Rick Scott finally gives in to reality

...hmmm, G

betcha they could get that tax subsidy for...ahem...burritos passed in colorado...or wash. state...

two states where the possum-bilities are endless

i'm begining to think, hoss, that the way to kill off the teabaggers is to let them win an election..then the public will see that behind that glittery, veiled curtain is not a wizard ready to create a magical oz...but a passelful of wretched, twisted, cold hearted, liars intelligent people know them to be

at least yours has owned up to some form of reality...mine still thinks his poop shines like gold and smells twice as purty

Default Re: This just in: Governor Rick Scott finally gives in to reality

Quote Originally Posted by guido tkp View Post
    i'm begining to think, hoss, that the way to kill off the teabaggers is to let them win an election..then the public will see that behind that glittery, veiled curtain is not a wizard ready to create a magical oz...but a passelful of wretched, twisted, cold hearted, liars intelligent people know them to be
    Someone pointed out to me that many of the DoJ activities, Nat'l Security and other things Obama is doing that is unpopular with the left is doing this very thing; simply enforcing the laws as they actually apply and letting the public see what it's really like.

As far as as the teabagger sect, that is exactly what has happened here in FL. People see how ridiculous and devoid of logic these extreme neocon philosophies are and want no part of them. There is no reason that Obama should have taken Florida in Novemeber. The fact that we had been experiencing 2 years of teabagger BS and seeing how rooted in fear and (for lack of a better word) prejudicial these policies really are, soured most working class and "average" Floridians against anything republican.

The 2014 state election cycle should root out many of the rest of these jokers and shift things more in line with what the public here actually wants. Of course, we still have places here that proudly fly the rebel flag. I suppose once you poop somewhere, there is always a tiny residue no matter what. Cuts to the services and privatization of traditional government functions are not what many (in fact, a majority of) average working people want. That is what the 2012 election was all about IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12