This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sheemie's tale?

Default Re: sheemie's tale?

Thanks for doing that Ms. Mod! You are AWESOME!!

How did everyone else find out about this series and the next one?

Also are the comics going the distance? Are they going to cover all the books?

The next one is advertised in part 2 of Sheemie's Tale. As for Sheemie's Tale itself, I knew it was in the pipeline, so I googled it every now and then until the announcement came up on Marvel's site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The next one is advertised in part 2 of Sheemie's Tale. As for Sheemie's Tale itself, I knew it was in the pipeline, so I googled it every now and then until the announcement came up on Marvel's site.
    ...and I believe the next one's a two-parter as well, right Bev?....

Yes, that's right.

If you make regular trips to your comic book store, you should be able to have a "pull list." Simply tell them you want everything DT related, and add to that anything that has SK's name attached to it, they'll put it aside for you until you stop in. You can even have them contact you when it's in. If you have a large list of comics you get, make sure you check what publisher is putting out the comic, go to that publisher's web site and you should be able to find a release date. That way you can see if your comic shop has missed something from your list. It happens to me from time to time, but they are usually pretty good.

The other thing you can do is ask your store if they carry Previews. That is a huge catalog of what is coming out a couple months from the date of the catalog. Marvel, who publishes DT comics, has their own insert in the Previews catalog so you can easily see what is coming up.

Marvel also has a comic shop finder on it's website. Type in your zip code and it will tell you of he closest comic shop near you, unless their is one not in their database.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12