This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MYSTERY MORNING BRUISES/SCRATCHES

Default Re: MYSTERY MORNING BRUISES/SCRATCHES

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ....only when trying to seduce a wolverine...
    GNT, "hair of the dog" is just an expresion. Yer not supposed to actually consume any.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    GNT, "hair of the dog" is just an expresion. Yer not supposed to actually consume any.
    ...so, NOW I'm updated!....can I borrow somebody's razor to shave my tongue???....pleasethhhh!!!....

I went through a period of waking with my legs badly injured. Not just scratched, but skin completely ripped off of areas. I had to cover my legs in polysporin and bandages because pant legs rubbing was excruciatingly painful.

This was when I first developed my allergies, and my husband was continuing to eat the foods I'm allergic too. At night he would sweat, and I would absorb the sweat through pores in my legs.

Do we need to break out the handmittens that put on infants to prevent scratching themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    No. I'm constantly dinged up, but that's because I bounce off things like a pinball. Last year I was walking back from the bathroom in the middle of the night, half asleep, and walked into the doorway. Had a huge goose egg for a while.
    My husband was all, "Please don't tell people you 'walked into a door.' That just looks bad for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    My husband was all, "Please don't tell people you 'walked into a door.' That just looks bad for me."
    I once rolled over into my night stand at night during a particularly bad dream and gave myself an awesome black eye. No one believed me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    I once rolled over into my night stand at night during a particularly bad dream and gave myself an awesome black eye. No one believed me!
    ...damnable evil furniture anyway!...

No, I have not. My wife has a blood disorder that causes her to bruise if just bumps into something, and I tend to ignore most everything (perhaps to an unhealthy level) and assume I hit something the day before and did not notice. I have not seen any research on the subject but remember the sleep research that was being conducted years ago. Would it be possible that people who dream deeply, could cause this to manifest? The mind is very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    Would it be possible that people who dream deeply, could cause this to manifest? The mind is very powerful.
    That is very likely, in my opinion. I would go further and say it is more than just the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...damnable evil furniture anyway!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast