Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Yah gotta see this!!!!!! - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yah gotta see this!!!!!!

Default Re: Yah gotta see this!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    ...This reminded me of these nakie nightmares I have. You know the ones....getting on the school bus or walking in the mall and realizing that you had forgotten to dress...
    I was gonna say I've had so many dreams of being totally naked in public. Bad dreams that is with stuff happening just like that. I wonder what dreams like that mean.

It is probably your basic anxiety dream. I tend to get them when under stress. I also have dreams of forgetting to study for an exam quite often.

I am glad he thought of the plates to cover himself! He should have asked those two guys that walked by to get the office.

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    It is probably your basic anxiety dream. I tend to get them when under stress. I also have dreams of forgetting to study for an exam quite often.
    Oh, the infamous exam-when-you-didn't-study dream I've had hundreds of times. I've just started a new job and lately I've had several new-job-you-have-no-idea-what-yer-doing-no-one-will-help-you dreams.

...if I had walked around like that, people would have been trying to get me back to the local Michelin tire shop, figuring that their mascot had wandered off....

Some people will do anything to get attention.
    ...considering the person posting, that there's funny!....

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Oh, the infamous exam-when-you-didn't-study dream I've had hundreds of times. I've just started a new job and lately I've had several new-job-you-have-no-idea-what-yer-doing-no-one-will-help-you dreams.
    I have the job dream too. When I worked with the homeless, I did not have any bad ones. When I went back to being a chef, oh Lord. I am always dreaming that I am making an order and I cannot seem to get it right...usually, I find the meat has shrunk for some reason. Freud would love that one.

He should have asked the men he saw first for something to put on, at least a towel. Need to think quick on your feet, especialy when naked.

I find the meat has shrunk for some reason

...I figure this poor knothead experienced the same sorta thing...

Quote Originally Posted by sarge73 View Post
    He should have asked the men he saw first for something to put on, at least a towel. Need to think quick on your feet, especialy when naked.
    Or else used one of the smaller area rugs in the hallway to wrap around himself. Of course, everything is always clearer with hindsight... But, awww... seeing that guy's vulnerablitiy made me wince!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast