Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
15 years ago.............. - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 years ago..............

Default Re: 15 years ago..............

She's beautiful, Jojo... such a precious friendship, thank you for sharing her with us.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

That is soooooooooooooo sweet, Johanna! Is Asta an Icelandic pony? I love how they get all fuzzy in the wintertime.
    Give her an apple and some peppermints from me! I love hearing them crunch up the treats and how their breath smells afterwards - and how much they enjoy their treats from a human that they love. (Kisses, too, on her muzzle and nose!)

...awww, now lookame...all misty-eyed and stuff....great story honey, and much more love for you both!...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    That is soooooooooooooo sweet, Johanna! Is Asta an Icelandic pony? I love how they get all fuzzy in the wintertime.
    Give her an apple and some peppermints from me! I love hearing them crunch up the treats and how their breath smells afterwards - and how much they enjoy their treats from a human that they love. (Kisses, too, on her muzzle and nose!)
    No Lily, she is a New Forest pony. Born in Great Britain 1980 and moved to Finland 1990. So she lived 10 years in GB before moved to Finland.
    She still can some English cause I was joking once with her and yell RUN on English instead of Finnish to her. And you know what, she really start
    to run. That was amazing to me. Her real name is Seaton Amber, but we call her Asta.

Great story and picture! We had horses about seventeen years ago, lots of work but well worth it!

Happy Anniversary to you and Asta!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12