This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish you hadn't of............

Default Re: Wish you hadn't of............

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    It's funny how people's writing styles become familiar when you've read their words for so long.
    I might kill myself off--on the board!--then come back to haunt y'all as someone else.

Anyhoo, gotta run...unfortunately I'm taking my cat to the vet to be put to sleep. She's ancient, 22, guess that's proof she's had a great life! Cheerio folks.
    I'm sorry to hear about your cat, ~Ally~

But...hey!

Here I am! Let the crowds fly and the banners cheer! I'm here! I'm here! Ka.
    I cried like a baby when I had to put one of my dogs down...had to do her my self, as she did not like the vet...issues from when she was younger, got caught in a leg-hold trap...that...and the porcupine. Year or two later, I'm in a tree, right...and this porky is over in the other tree, barking at me...or laughing...their voices are so low who can tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Oobleck View Post
    Here I am! Let the crowds fly and the banners cheer! I'm here! I'm here! Ka.
    So you're a sockpuppet, I take it? Returning under false pretenses?

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Marsha, have you asked Mr. King for a raise after he wrote the essay? I think you should.....
    Lol Shasta! Everytime Uncle Steve opens his mouth and gives an opinion, we end up with a sh*t storm in here. That is expected like the sun rising in the morning. How many times....oh my. We could almost write a country song about it....and I think we should...

Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    So you're a sockpuppet, I take it? Returning under false pretenses?

Call me Walter.

Still livin the dream!

I first made my way here, Sepia and Dust...in January, 2007...had about 700 posts under that membership...the 2nd...& 3rd...had about 1200 for each...was good at sk-trivia...422 points, me...omm poppa mow mow, check it out. smokin'.

I don't stay where I'm not wanted. Yeah, I know, boo-hoo! Big sad tears. Big sad eyes. But occasionally...as Toby sings...I need to get in touch with my inner infant...so...

I tried to come back and the brd wanted me to log-in under my last incarnation...omm poppa mow mow...tried that to no avail. Then, I looked at posting on the other side of the brd...folk can do that...but there was a 1,000-something limit and I needed to have my say...don't we all? This morning I got the...got an email from Jordan from my initial attempt to post...something about I always failed to conjugate my verbs...be what I'm sayin.

I'd already created another account! Here! I am! To Save the Day!

Anyway, the long and the short of it is, I probably won't be coming by anymore after a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Oobleck View Post
    Mmm hmmm.

Ignored.

Obviously you do stay where you are not wanted. All you do is whine and carry a chip as big as a living oak on your shoulder. What kind of ego do you have? We do not care about your silly posturing. Zero interest once we know who you are. Begone again. We DO NOT CARE. Best thing to do is ignore you like a bothersome gnat.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    (((Ally)))
    ...for sure....good long life, still never easy and my heart goes out to you Ally...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    It's funny how people's writing styles become familiar when you've read their words for so long.
    I might kill myself off--on the board!--then come back to haunt y'all as someone else.

Anyhoo, gotta run...unfortunately I'm taking my cat to the vet to be put to sleep. She's ancient, 22, guess that's proof she's had a great life! Cheerio folks.
    Sorry about your kitty, Ally. You're in our thoughts.

Why am I really, really not surprised? Sure didn't take long to step out from behind the curtain..............B'bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Retired hockey players? The only one I know of is Tim Horton but he is dead (or "deed" as my hubby says!) Of course I don't really follow politics and I should be more aware of what is going on in our Parliament
    Ever heard of a guy named Ken Dryden? goal tender who was elected as an MP.

We also have an astronaut. I realized all politicians have their head in the clouds...but Marc Garneau had his whole body there too.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast