Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
EX Destroyed my Stephen King Collection - Page 5

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: EX Destroyed my Stephen King Collection

Default Re: EX Destroyed my Stephen King Collection

Just a reminder, PM me your home address. I work for Stephen and can offer you something special to shine in your new collection.
    "One pixel can change everything."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - Metro View Post
    Just a reminder, PM me your home address. I work for Stephen and can offer you something special to shine in your new collection.
    My birthday is in two weeks......

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    My birthday is in two weeks......

Just sayin'.
    It's mine tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    It's mine tomorrow....
    Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!

meant to add my entire collection of King slipped off the shelf into the fire... here's hopin!!. No disrespect to the OP btw, just having a giggle...thanks kingricefan

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    meant to add my entire collection of King slipped off the shelf into the fire... here's hopin!!. No disrespect to the OP btw, just having a giggle...thanks kingricefan
    You betcha! Hey, I can come over and help you blow out those candles........I'll wear my fur-lined jock.........

Sorry your ex was an azz .....

I have great luck at GoodWill .... really cheap and most of the time the books are in great condition ......

Sorry to hear of the loss I know the feeling. I lost my entire collection due to the flooding in New Jersey. It is almost impossible to replace it all dating back to the early 70's. I did move to higher ground. I have focused on just collecting my favorite book "IT" since there is much one can collect from just that one book. I hope in time you can replace all that you lost.

My ex destroyed my first guitar (acoustic)... But, in her defense, the following year, she replaced it with another (electric) and a new amp. But it still took awhile to get over the first one...

She didn't have a shoe collection.

My first husband was, well let's try to be PG here - a drunken, drugged up idiot! He would sell his mother if he could get enough for his next little party. He not only sold all my hard cover SK's, but books that belonged to my father, which were irreplaceable. He took my entire movie and cd collection. If that was not bad enough, he took cds which belonged to my daughter who was 6 at the time. There are people in this world who are just plain mean, or unthinking and do not consider how their actions affect other people. To this day, my daughter still talks about that as one of the most hurtful things ever done to her.

Took me many years and searches but I'm nearly there. Only one or two of the more difficult ones to find and I'll be there. So cheer up - You lost your books but she lost you! You can't be replaced.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast