This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

Wait a second.........MEOW-Berry???

The irony is that poor eating habits have killed more people than gun-shaped foods...

Wow - Britney Spears is the only Pop Tart that ever scared me...

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...nope, just "loaded" with sugar...what a nit-wit this so-called "educator" is..."OMG!...that strawberry filling looks JUST like blood!!!!!"......
    Here's an interesting Strawberry Pop-Tart fun fact, well I don't know if it's a fact really, but it is within' my realm of belief in all things 'bean counters'.
    Got this from an insurance company fire inspector I use to shoot pool and get hammered absolutely stupid with, at this dark seedy joint we both thought of as sort of our special Mescal Mecca...oh twas the finest of establishments, kinda place revolution zygotes mighta been hatched at one time in history, but with a better jukebox and probably pool table, lotta bitter cynical people constantly, loudly, yippin' & yappin', barkin' howlin', & yeah occassionally nippin', is what I'm sayin'.
    So we both talk a little shop right, and we both dig stats and numbers, so he of course oft times tells me about studies, some that have been done to determine from the most to the least causes of kitchen fires.
    Now if anyone thinks bean counters don't put any kind of pedals to the metals let me set ya straight, well you know, if this was/is true (I mean generally this fella was straight up, but come on, we were bar buddies where B.S. is king), ya see toasters cause kitchen fires, oh yeah babes, it's true, and evidently quite a few, and evidently evidently, whilst toastin' up some o' them deeeelicious Pop-Tarts, particularly that most Trashy like of 'em all, the Firestarter of tasty pastry, the Strawberry Pop-Tart, are high on at least one of them bean counters lists of firebuggery..wwy wwy!

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Here's an interesting Strawberry Pop-Tart fun fact, well I don't know if it's a fact really, but it is within' my realm of belief in all things 'bean counters'.
    Got this from an insurance company fire inspector I use to shoot pool and get hammered absolutely stupid with, at this dark seedy joint we both thought of as sort of our special Mescal Mecca...oh twas the finest of establishments, kinda place revolution zygotes mighta been hatched at one time in history, but with a better jukebox and probably pool table, lotta bitter cynical people constantly, loudly, yippin' & yappin', barkin' howlin', & yeah occassionally nippin', is what I'm sayin'.
    So we both talk a little shop right, and we both dig stats and numbers, so he of course oft times tells me about studies, some that have been done to determine from the most to the least causes of kitchen fires.
    Now if anyone thinks bean counters don't put any kind of pedals to the metals let me set ya straight, well you know, if this was/is true (I mean generally this fella was straight up, but come on, we were bar buddies where B.S. is king), ya see toasters cause kitchen fires, oh yeah babes, it's true, and evidently quite a few, and evidently evidently, whilst toastin' up some o' them deeeelicious Pop-Tarts, particularly that most Trashy like of 'em all, the Firestarter of tasty pastry, the Strawberry Pop-Tart, are high on at least one of them bean counters lists of firebuggery..wwy wwy!
    The Pre-K where I worked had only one fire---- an employee toasting up a Strawberry Pop Tart in the microwave. She opened it up and enough smoke billowed out to set every smoke detector off in the place. The fireman entered, smiled and laughed all the way back to the firehouse. New rule_ no pop tarts in the Pre-K!!!

I would guess, PITH, that the frosting melts and the tart gets stuck with the toaster in the down position? Of course, I will always eat mine un-toasted from now on..........

and the tart gets stuck
    ...reminds me of a Britney Spears joke....

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...reminds me of a Britney Spears joke....

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post
    the tart gets stuck with the toaster in the down position
    I don't know why exactly, but um, I'm thinkin' that just might have to be seriously considered at the next meeting to be my new motto of the moment.
    PASSED...wow, twas unanimous!
    See just how fast smart type stuff happens here in PatTheHatLand.

Yes, but why Strawberry in particular?...ya know I'm thinkin' it could be it might just may be, Strawberry is maybe, the top sellin' artificial flavor...eh, or it's the napalm sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post

Yes, but why Strawberry in particular?...ya know I'm thinkin' it could be it might just may be, Strawberry is maybe, the top sellin' artificial flavor...eh, or it's the napalm sprinkles

Napalm sprinkles you say? This would be a dandy thing to get my wood stove going. My eyebrows are getting a little bushy as well......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast