This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under The Keg
    Posts
    3,175

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    Wait a second.........MEOW-Berry???

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,926

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    The irony is that poor eating habits have killed more people than gun-shaped foods...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    1,863

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    Wow - Britney Spears is the only Pop Tart that ever scared me...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky
    Posts
    5,859

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...nope, just "loaded" with sugar...what a nit-wit this so-called "educator" is..."OMG!...that strawberry filling looks JUST like blood!!!!!"......
    Here's an interesting Strawberry Pop-Tart fun fact, well I don't know if it's a fact really, but it is within' my realm of belief in all things 'bean counters'.
    Got this from an insurance company fire inspector I use to shoot pool and get hammered absolutely stupid with, at this dark seedy joint we both thought of as sort of our special Mescal Mecca...oh twas the finest of establishments, kinda place revolution zygotes mighta been hatched at one time in history, but with a better jukebox and probably pool table, lotta bitter cynical people constantly, loudly, yippin' & yappin', barkin' howlin', & yeah occassionally nippin', is what I'm sayin'.
    So we both talk a little shop right, and we both dig stats and numbers, so he of course oft times tells me about studies, some that have been done to determine from the most to the least causes of kitchen fires.
    Now if anyone thinks bean counters don't put any kind of pedals to the metals let me set ya straight, well you know, if this was/is true (I mean generally this fella was straight up, but come on, we were bar buddies where B.S. is king), ya see toasters cause kitchen fires, oh yeah babes, it's true, and evidently quite a few, and evidently evidently, whilst toastin' up some o' them deeeelicious Pop-Tarts, particularly that most Trashy like of 'em all, the Firestarter of tasty pastry, the Strawberry Pop-Tart, are high on at least one of them bean counters lists of firebuggery..wwy wwy!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Just north of Duma Key
    Posts
    11,220

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Here's an interesting Strawberry Pop-Tart fun fact, well I don't know if it's a fact really, but it is within' my realm of belief in all things 'bean counters'.
    Got this from an insurance company fire inspector I use to shoot pool and get hammered absolutely stupid with, at this dark seedy joint we both thought of as sort of our special Mescal Mecca...oh twas the finest of establishments, kinda place revolution zygotes mighta been hatched at one time in history, but with a better jukebox and probably pool table, lotta bitter cynical people constantly, loudly, yippin' & yappin', barkin' howlin', & yeah occassionally nippin', is what I'm sayin'.
    So we both talk a little shop right, and we both dig stats and numbers, so he of course oft times tells me about studies, some that have been done to determine from the most to the least causes of kitchen fires.
    Now if anyone thinks bean counters don't put any kind of pedals to the metals let me set ya straight, well you know, if this was/is true (I mean generally this fella was straight up, but come on, we were bar buddies where B.S. is king), ya see toasters cause kitchen fires, oh yeah babes, it's true, and evidently quite a few, and evidently evidently, whilst toastin' up some o' them deeeelicious Pop-Tarts, particularly that most Trashy like of 'em all, the Firestarter of tasty pastry, the Strawberry Pop-Tart, are high on at least one of them bean counters lists of firebuggery..wwy wwy!
    The Pre-K where I worked had only one fire---- an employee toasting up a Strawberry Pop Tart in the microwave. She opened it up and enough smoke billowed out to set every smoke detector off in the place. The fireman entered, smiled and laughed all the way back to the firehouse. New rule_ no pop tarts in the Pre-K!!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under The Keg
    Posts
    3,175

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    I would guess, PITH, that the frosting melts and the tart gets stuck with the toaster in the down position? Of course, I will always eat mine un-toasted from now on..........

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    and the tart gets stuck
    ...reminds me of a Britney Spears joke....

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under The Keg
    Posts
    3,175

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...reminds me of a Britney Spears joke....


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky
    Posts
    5,859

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post
    the tart gets stuck with the toaster in the down position
    I don't know why exactly, but um, I'm thinkin' that just might have to be seriously considered at the next meeting to be my new motto of the moment.
    PASSED...wow, twas unanimous!
    See just how fast smart type stuff happens here in PatTheHatLand.

    Yes, but why Strawberry in particular?...ya know I'm thinkin' it could be it might just may be, Strawberry is maybe, the top sellin' artificial flavor...eh, or it's the napalm sprinkles

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under The Keg
    Posts
    3,175

    Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post

    Yes, but why Strawberry in particular?...ya know I'm thinkin' it could be it might just may be, Strawberry is maybe, the top sellin' artificial flavor...eh, or it's the napalm sprinkles

    Napalm sprinkles you say? This would be a dandy thing to get my wood stove going. My eyebrows are getting a little bushy as well......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •