Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: Pop-Tart Gets Student Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post
    Napalm sprinkles you say? This would be a dandy thing to get my wood stove going. My eyebrows are getting a little bushy as well......
    Oh lordy ain't them geezer eyebrows a thang to behold, or knit, macrame, whatever...hey, got any groovy eyedears, Dana Jean?
    Bet that ain't the only hair today yank it tomorrow sprout farm goin' on neither is it, I mean to say to say ya know ya know a few months back, I took off me spectacles, oh yes oh yes I did, and yeowwy-owwy holy jumpin' Jehoshaphat if I didn't have a wild hair caught right smack in the hinge of 'em...from the top of my ear.
    Hmm, yeah come to think on it, that ain't really all that much too funny, now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Oh lordy ain't them geezer eyebrows a thang to behold, or knit, macrame, whatever...hey, got any groovy eyedears, Dana Jean?
    Bet that ain't the only hair today yank it tomorrow sprout farm goin' on neither is it, I mean to say to say ya know ya know a few months back, I took off me spectacles, oh yes oh yes I did, and yeowwy-owwy holy jumpin' Jehoshaphat if I didn't have a wild hair caught right smack in the hinge of 'em...from the top of my ear.
    Hmm, yeah come to think on it, that ain't really all that much too funny, now is it?

I'm just trying to figure out, that why is it, as I get older I can grow hair where it never use to grow and where I once had it it has all but abandoned me...........

I'm just trying to figure out, that why is it, as I get older I can grow hair where it never use to grow and where I once had it it has all but abandoned me...........
    ...for you and Pat, kind sirs...

Wait a second.........MEOW-Berry???
    Cat- it taste just like chicken......... It's a joke, people, no I do not eat cat.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I honestly don't even know why they make unfrosted pop tarts. They're just so dull.
    Because they are more delicious with melted butter on top of them. And by more delicious I mean still barely palatable.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    The Pre-K where I worked had only one fire---- an employee toasting up a Strawberry Pop Tart in the microwave. She opened it up and enough smoke billowed out to set every smoke detector off in the place. The fireman entered, smiled and laughed all the way back to the firehouse. New rule_ no pop tarts in the Pre-K!!!
    Ya know there's some folks that would intelligently, and rightly freakin' so, regard that as an excellent teaching moment, a word from the most wise, if you will...but (ain't there always a butt when I'm in the 'hood), there's some folks around, the, 'Hey Watch This Gang', if you will, that might more consider it to be akin to a 'McGyverism' epiphany of the highest order, I mean we..I mean they just gotta know, so, um, stink up a joint anywhere close as bad as does incendiary popcorn ?

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    Because they are more delicious with melted butter on top of them. And by more delicious I mean still barely palatable.
    Barely palatable, you say? Them's're fightin' words.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123