This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: King has his own category on Jeopardy tonight!

Default Re: King has his own category on Jeopardy tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    As was I, I thought it would be all about King, but at least they did use the entire board titled with King related titles! Man, if all the 'answers' were about King, we woulda creamed it!
    ...a big fat MEH!!!!...I was all hyped, and then not much of a such after all...I was in a "Fury"...(there's a nod to Fljoe)....

Maybe he's not a fan. Would you know trivial facts about author's you don't read?

Quote Originally Posted by carrie's younger brother View Post
    Is till do not understand how it can be the whole board. I watch Jeopardy all the time and they never dedicate a whole board to any one category. What if all three contestants are not SK fans? They are screwed. Just does not make sense.
    Ok, now I understand! That was brilliant. Now I know why you were so close-mouthed Ms. mod. You're a sly one!

Enjoyed Jeopardy and the ingenious way they used the Category titles. The best was the SK category-- did you get them all correct????

I thought it was pretty cool, I didn't figure the whole board would possibly be about SK stuff, that would be great for us but not great for the contestants (unless they were all SK buffs). I was screaming the answers (well, phrased as questions) to the TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Enjoyed Jeopardy and the ingenious way they used the Category titles. The best was the SK category-- did you get them all correct????
    Yes! And the only reason why is because I loiter over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Same here. If I'd known sooner I probably could have found the antenna ... it's around somewhere ... and figured out how to work the thing ...

FYI: I went to the ABC site to try to see if they streamed it. And I was immediately accosted by a promo for this show called "Splash!" which is apparently about semi-famous people belly-flopping into a pool. I feel so weird typing that because I'm worried I sound insane (haha this from a person who pretended to be a giant firefly this morning), but I swear, you guys, that's what the promo was showing. Is this what the main networks are putting on TV now? WHO WATCHES THIS STUFF???
    HA! I watch ABC online all of the time because (confession time) I LOVE General Hospital. My husband and I saw the add for Splash and said this:

"Okay guys, I have this great idea for a new show. We're going to build a house. Yeah. Out of cupcakes. Yeah, cupcakes. And we're gonna get celebrities to build the houses and the first person who finishes can tear down the cupcake house by throwing the cupcakes at other celebrities. It'll be a hit."

It was hilarious.

I feel the same way about Dancing with the Stars and that appears to be quite popular.

That guy is going to get blasted with Fury-jokes from his buddies for YEARS to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    I enjoyed it too!!

And I got a perfect score........ (on the SK column any way............)

How about you Spidey?

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesalesman View Post
    That guy is going to get blasted with Fury-jokes from his buddies for YEARS to come.
    What was so strange about that was that he answered a couple of harder SK questions before he whiffed on that one.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast