Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What to do about North Korea? - Page 11

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: What to do about North Korea?

Default Re: What to do about North Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by unclelouie View Post
    It's all good RG. I think Ill stick to more light hearted subject matter for the time being.... like the Dark Tower and Jack Torrance
    Both far more appealing subjects... I agree. I'll see you over there.

NK vs. SK.....every incident mapped..........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/inte...-incidents-map

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Kind of a primer from a few years back...
    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/...10th/36173.PDF

Concerning Korea, ya might find this wee nugget interesting...
    " A U.S. renegotiation board, a separate entity created the Korean
    War (?) to guard against profiteering by defense contractors—in 1978,
    it returned $34.4 million in profits it had found to be unwarranted,
    while spending only $6.2 million. Its demise came in 1976 after
    Congress refused to extend the budget. "

"War Is A Racket": Smedley Butler...he's definitely worth the read, it's the, 'the more things change, the more they stay the same', kinda thang.
    War profiteers should be lashed, tarred & feathered, shot, then hung, and only then their heads elegantly piked throughout the Capital to rot, and I most truly believe that.
    So um, anybody know what surprises your portfolio may hold, well you know, if ya still have one, and, like, ya might just give a one single good goddamn?

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    I think President I'mADemiGogue doesn't pay attention to much in world news. He was certainly asleep when the Holocaust was covered in history class, because he insists it never happened and that it was all fabricated. North Korea is but a blip on his radar - they eat pork, and besides, I don't think he's much of a fan of kimchee.
    Oh he's watching. He's more interested in America's response. If we send in troops or nuke em' as a lot of us would love to see, it would give Iran the excuse they've been waiting for to attack Israel and all hell will break out. Oh he's watching.

Saw this on Facebook this morning. Couldn't resist...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	529348_10200825959481909_1916050146_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	17354

Ok, I admit it... posting in political forums is like heroin sometimes... so Im back!

Seriously though, why are we always so worried about Israel? No, before any loses their mind, it's got nothing to do with "hating Jews" or anything mularky of that nature. But I think we should help move Israel to Puerto Rico, or Idaho or somewhere safer. They seem to be constantly stirring up the hornet's nest over there in the Middle East. And I dunno if we do ourself any favors supporting them militarily. I mean, the Middle East has a long history of war, intolerance, and violence... so whose bright idea was it to stick Israel over there in the midst of it?

Ok, I admit it... posting in political forums is like heroin sometimes... so Im back!

I mean, the Middle East has a long history of war, intolerance, and violence... so whose bright idea was it to stick Israel over there in the midst of it?
    God's?

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Seriously though, why are we always so worried about Israel? No, before any loses their mind, it's got nothing to do with "hating Jews" or anything mularky of that nature. But I think we should help move Israel to Puerto Rico, or Idaho or somewhere safer. They seem to be constantly stirring up the hornet's nest over there in the Middle East. And I dunno if we do ourself any favors supporting them militarily. I mean, the Middle East has a long history of war, intolerance, and violence... so whose bright idea was it to stick Israel over there in the midst of it?
    I removed this - poor attempt at a joke - sorry
    Last edited by fljoe0; April 12th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by exzel View Post
    God's?
    Oh, man I thought it was David Ben-Gurion's idea!

Maybe time for an intervention unclelouie?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast