Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

Default Re: Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Yes. This. (I still have the buttons, though.)

The immediate posting is unnerving. I'm trying to be extra careful ... although it's been years since Ms. Mod contacted me to suggest that I might want to hold off on a post.
    I like it! It makes me want to type super fast. Instant gratification.

Though I do REALLY like Marsha telling me some people may give me annoying answers and having the ability to withdraw my post!

If I had to choose, I would choose Marsha any day.

I am very jealous you still have your buttons.

Default Re: Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

Oh, I still have the Report button. So I'll have to report every post, and Ms. Mod will hand deliver a thank you to the author!

Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    Oh, I still have the Report button. So I'll have to report every post, and Ms. Mod will hand deliver a thank you to the author!

Brilliant!

The instant post is way too scarey.

No buttons to push here; but I know the magical fixit is happening somewhere.

I think this problem is fixed.

Jordan

StephenKing.com Webmaster

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems.
    Rene Descartes
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thank you, Jordan!

Thank you, Jordan. Have a great weekend.

It's going to be super weird being able to post instantly! First we can post on the weekends and now this??? I love it, but it feels like I'm doing something I shouldn't. I'm weird...

Thanks, Jordan! (And MsMod!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I think this problem is fixed.
    Working perfectly. Thanks yet again!

ETA: And again for the edit button!

Yeah, I did not know! Post went right through. I hope Ms. Mod does not have grumpy cat face.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast