Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Maine Town Rejects Mandatory Gun Ownership - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maine Town Rejects Mandatory Gun Ownership

Default Re: Maine Town Rejects Mandatory Gun Ownership

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...then you could have your Glock and eat it too...

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    There's some seriously stupid fother muckers out there in a parallel universe not so far away, far out there, butt not very far.
    I thought we were over with the stoopidest of them by the time Valley Girls were no longer on the radar...but Valley Girls, like, omigod, BRED (I should know; I plastered enough butts with the words "Juicy Couture" during my stint as a fashion peddler in Sherman Oaks; they're alive and still think neon colors are totally tubular).....and so the stupidity continues. The Valley sometimes seemed like a parallel universe but we were all one and the same, to my undying horror. I couldn't get out of retail fast enough after Life In the Lite Ages.

So.....it would appear there was a suspicious migration of Stoopids to the eastern reaches of the U.S.

Ms. Moddy, I hope there aren't any fortysomethings running around Bangor loading up on rad guns or totally awesome ammo. I mean, that would be, like, grody to the max.

- Just call me "Buffy". *snort*
    Last edited by Lily Sawyer; March 12th, 2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: living up to my hair color

Just think of all the holiday gift giving options that would open up, in order to remain in compliance:

His (yummm BBQ)

Hers

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    I thought we were over with the stoopidest of them by the time Valley Girls were no longer on the radar...but Valley Girls, like, omigod, BRED (I should know; I plastered enough butts with the words "Juicy Couture" during my stint as a fashion peddler in Sherman Oaks; they're alive and still think neon colors are totally tubular).....and so the stupidity continues. The Valley sometimes seemed like a parallel universe but we were all one and the same, to my undying horror. I couldn't get out of retail fast enough after Life In the Lite Ages.

So.....it would appear there was a suspicious migration of Stoopids to the eastern reaches of the U.S.

Ms. Moddy, I hope there aren't any fortysomethings running around Bangor loading up on rad guns or totally awesome ammo. I mean, that would be, like, grody to the max.

- Just call me "Buffy". *snort*
    Well Buff, I do believe it's all on what's called the, Just To Be Contrary, planet (in the Paranoia For Profit System of that particularly peculiar universe) ...and ya know, that might sound like it just could maybe a funderfully funtastic place to visit, you know, for justa little fun in it's lack of sun and the exciting confusion of all kinds of flavors..yeah yeah okay, if it wasn't for that Stoopid thang.

Quote Originally Posted by exzel View Post
    Just think of all the holiday gift giving options that would open up, in order to remain in compliance:

His (yummm BBQ)

Hers

That first pic gives new meaning to firing up the grill...........

His (yummm BBQ)

Hers

Ummm...no.

If I'm seeing that right "Hers" is a cell phone?

Imagine the looks you would get holding that up to your ear to talk....

And all the fun rides you might get from being blue-papered as being a danger to yourself or others when people mistake that you're about to commit suicide with a gun pointed at your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    And all the fun rides you might get from being blue-papered as being a danger to yourself or others when people mistake that you're about to commit suicide with a gun pointed at your head.

I just had a worse thought.............imagine if you had to talk into the muzzle end of that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post
    I just had a worse thought.............imagine if you had to talk into the muzzle end of that thing?
    ...you mean you.....don't???....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast