Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Rare IT book HELP!?! - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rare IT book HELP!?!

Default Re: Rare IT book HELP!?!

I can do that! It will be just a bit, as I must wait for my friend to email me a photo of it when he gets off work. As soon as he does I will post it here, and thank you so much! We have tried everything, and was on the verge of giving up! LOL

The very last page of my hardcover has a 1980 copyright date for Billy Joel's It's Still Rock and Roll to Me, but that's the only 1980 date I see on any of the lawyerese pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Myra Compton View Post
    Thank you all so much! I didn't expect this many replies so fast....Great group of people on here, Sincerely appreciate it!
    ...fast replies in 30 minutes or less...we were all Domino's delivery people in earlier lives...

Cool Re: Rare IT book HELP!?!

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...fast replies in 30 minutes or less...we were all Domino's delivery people in earlier lives...
    And a sense of humor, as well! LOL So glad I decided to join...you seem to be my kind of people!

Quote Originally Posted by Myra Compton View Post
    And a sense of humor, as well! LOL So glad I decided to join...you seem to be my kind of people!
    ...well, when applied to the resident Village Idiot(me)...the term humor might at times be more than a bit of a stretch....

I believe this is part of a series of cover redesigns...I was never a big fan of them...I would say mid to late 90's....actually here is a site: http://dreadfultales.com/2011/09/17/...93-the-covers/ that lists it has 1990 by Signet .... at least the cover that is...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12