This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate all the big threads here, I want the smallest ever... ZERO REPLIES!!

Default Re: I hate all the big threads here, I want the smallest ever... ZERO REPLIES!!

*Must. Not. Post. Must. Not. Post.*

Default Re: I hate all the big threads here, I want the smallest ever... ZERO REPLIES!!

Does a non-verbal/non-typed reply count?

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post

Does a non-verbal/non-typed reply count?

...the smallest ever?....man the joke that just popped into me bucket-head would have been soooooooo goooood....and I woulda been sooooooo banned....

I hate you all...

Last edited by hossenpepper; March 15th, 2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Monkey gerbils

Quote Originally Posted by hossenpepper View Post
    I hate you all...

Well.
    Then I won't share my Maw's Moonshine Orange Blossom Spun Honey with you, OR my butter.

Quote Originally Posted by hossenpepper View Post
    I hate you all...

hoss, trust me. It takes a special talent to create a thread to which no one can respond. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Oh no, that spyglass one reminded me of Pixanne. Was that just a local show? I am way old. It was a kid's show. She would sit down with a magnifier look right into the camera and say, "I spy Billy,, I spy Karen... ect.." Just waiting to hear your name. Kinda creepy now that I think of it.
    Sounds a little like Wikipedia reference-linkRomper Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Well.
    Then I won't share my Maw's Moonshine Orange Blossom Spun Honey with you, OR my butter.
    Hi,

May I have some of your Maw's Moonshine Orange Blossom Spun Honey and butter, please.

I have these all ready.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Sounds a little like Wikipedia reference-linkRomper Room.
    Awww... I have fond memories of Romper Room from when I was a wee tyke.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast