Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Let's spread a little kindness to the world - Page 10

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Let's spread a little kindness to the world

Default Re: Let's spread a little kindness to the world

"over here" it's akin to saying you kick old ladies in the crotch and feast on kittens innards.

...in the States here lately, that describes being a gun owner......

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...in the States here lately, that describes being a gun owner......
    As well as those on the other side of that debate.

The other day a gun owner passed my way and I kicked him in the crotch and ate his kitten's innards.... no wait... the other day a kitten walked by and I sold him a house and he shot me in the crotch... no. Wait, what? How does this kind thing work? I need coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    The other day a gun owner passed my way and I kicked him in the crotch and ate his kitten's innards.... no wait... the other day a kitten walked by and I sold him a house and he shot me in the crotch... no. Wait, what? How does this kind thing work? I need coffee.

fushingfeef, thank you for this thread, it is really great. The whole idea of spreading kindness to the world is awesome. If people were friendlier and kinder to each another, life would be much, much better.

Doing kind acts feels really great. When I have a chance, I try to help children who need medical help, or children who are in orphanages, I always try to donate. Unfortunately, I cannot donate much now, I wish I had more money for charity, but still, sometimes we organize such events when we all collect money and donate them to children. Last time we did it for this New Year's Day, we collected money, and we bought presents and candies for orphan chilren, and then took them to see the movies and to a cafe. It does not require much, but it is good to realize you can help someone... to make a day of these children's life better. And it's so great to see these children smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    As well as those on the other side of that debate.
    ...yes'm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    ....all right...let's go over this again...the real estate agent sold a house full of kitten innards and a gun totin' old lady kicked them in the crotch...

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Can someone pretty, pretty please send me this cat?

In the past couple of years, I've made a lot of new friends because of a certain band.

Some of them I connected with so well that I had the urge to send them something just because. I sent a necklace to one and a brooch to another, both having a special meaning to them. It sure felt good when I knew they'd arrived safely and were appreciated.

I'd send them anonymously but I don't trust the Postal Service enough (surely if a box had no return address, the destination address would get blurred or something - which has happened!)
    The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect/The way you live, the gifts that you give/In the fullness of time/It's the only return that you expect

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast