This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A little question about "The Road Virus Heads North"

Default Re: A little question about "The Road Virus Heads North"

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    baubauf, if you're up for a longer book, try "The Stand". If you want something shorter, try "The Dead Zone" or "Salem's Lot".
    Thanks Fushingfeef, I'll try "The dead Zone" and "Salem's Lot".
    I'll give you my report as soon as I finished to read it !

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I loved Nightmares & Dreamscapes, and I'll bet you'd like The Dead Zone, Carrie, and Bag of Bones.
    Awesome! With your suggestion and Fushingfeef's one, I've decided to begin with "The Dead Zone" !

Hi baubauf,

Perhaps I may be able to assist you with your search for the Road Virus paintings as used in the Mini-series as I was the artist who painted them. I will be happy to shed more light on the history of the Road Virus episode and the paintings as featured and will check this thread soon and issue a more detailed response for anyone that's interested.

Regards,

R.M.

Post Re: A little question about "The Road Virus Heads North"

Quote Originally Posted by RMoser View Post
    Hi baubauf,

Perhaps I may be able to assist you with your search for the Road Virus paintings as used in the Mini-series as I was the artist who painted them. I will be happy to shed more light on the history of the Road Virus episode and the paintings as featured and will check this thread soon and issue a more detailed response for anyone that's interested.

Regards,

R.M.
    Hi RMoser,

I really apreciate to see that my request still have a little chance to succeed !
    I've searched for days all over the Internet to find a respectable quality of the painting without any concluding result.

In fact I think I should stop having hope to obtain it now .

Anyway, I'm really interested about the background of the painting, more details about it would really be appreciated !

Thank you for your time, and also I think you're a great artist, you can be proud of your work for the painting !

PS: Do you have a website where your work as an artist is exposed ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123