This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you rocking out to?

Default Re: What are you rocking out to?

I've listen a lot Finnish pop music lately. I can't say we have very amazing artists here in this country but many
    good singer that sings on English and Finnish. Have also listen to oldies lately. These songs around 90's and even elder.
    I don't have any favorite music type. I just listen to many different's. What they happen to play at the moment.

009 soundsystem , its called " Vocal Trance music " .
    google.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    009 soundsystem , its called " Vocal Trance music " .
    google.
    Welcome back, Tiny! Hope your concert was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    When I was in High School, I was bagging groceries at a little IGA in the evenings and on the weekends. We had a couple of guys come through the line and I kept looking at them thinking one of them was quite familiar. I asked how he was doing and the other guy asked if he looked familiar. I told him yes but that I couldn't quite place him. He shook my hand and said he was Boxcar Willie. I asked him to do the train whistle and he did. Do you remember when his commercials were on the tube all the time trying to sell his album?
    ...Oh my God...YES!...

I've been rocking out to 3 (gigantic) diggers, 1 ever-loving-house-wrecking compacter, several different dump trucks, a big-azz roller and a partridge in a pear tree... for over two weeks now. (It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually working on my place... we just happen to be close neighbours of a council project.)
    I love Rock n Roll... just not this kind!

~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    I've been rocking out to 3 (gigantic) diggers, 1 ever-loving-house-wrecking compacter, several different dump trucks, a big-azz roller and a partridge in a pear tree... for over two weeks now. (It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually working on my place... we just happen to be close neighbours of a council project.)
    I love Rock n Roll... just not this kind!

A few years ago at work, 2 building projects started going at the same time on the vacant lots on each side of us. There were compactors going on each lot for days. It really got old in a hurry. It was so bad that the shaking broke one of the tanks on a toilet (I can't prove that but I never seen a toilet tank break in half any other time). I came in one morning and there was water everywhere (industrial building with concrete floors - so no damage, just a mess) with water shooting out of the place the toilet tank used to be. With compactors going on each side of us at the same time, it was really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    A few years ago at work, 2 building projects started going at the same time on the vacant lots on each side of us. There were compactors going on each lot for days. It really got old in a hurry. It was so bad that the shaking broke one of the tanks on a toilet (I can't prove that but I never seen a toilet tank break in half any other time). I came in one morning and there was water everywhere (industrial building with concrete floors - so no damage, just a mess) with water shooting out of the place the toilet tank used to be. With compactors going on each side of us at the same time, it was really bad.
    The noise/vibration can (almost) be soul-destroying. We've had/are having major damage to our house. (It's a 1950's brick) I'm pretty sure the whole house is going to have to be re-piled and there will be major brick-work and even window frame repair needed. Gut-wrenching.

Sorry for the thread-jack... someone please come play us a happy tune...
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Had a fun time while driving today. I cranked the radio up high and sang "Comfortably Numb" with Pink Floyd.

"I Like Pie, I Like Cake, But I Like You Best of All" by Edwin J. McEnelly Orchestra (1925)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast