Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What annoys the heck out of you? - Page 14

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: What annoys the heck out of you?

Default Re: What annoys the heck out of you?

Paper cuts!

Today everything. Its that kind of day. everything I do or touch just aint going right. But everyone has those days.

It is annoying how ridiculous some "fast food" restaurants make you pull up to the corner, like you just ordered some exotic item.

I actually know people who when they are asked to move forward and they will bring their food right out, tell them, "No."

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    It is annoying how ridiculous some "fast food" restaurants make you pull up to the corner, like you just ordered some exotic item.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

What annoys the heck out of you?
    The word "heck".

And to continue on with this. I'm sure their argument is so they can bring you the freshest product possible. I appreciate that. BUT -- when I go through a drive-thru, I'm in a hurry or too lazy to walk in and I realize I take my chances that my meat patty has been sitting under a warming lamp for a minute. I'm okay with that. Give me my damn food so I can hog out on it and drip it all over my clothes and spill my drink in my crotch while I drive. All the while chewing like a camel because my TMJ is hurting.

Thank you for trying to save me from myself, but i have to go, Go, GO!

Last edited by Dana Jean; April 4th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

I'm not sure if others notice this or if it's just me but I get annoyed when I'm behind a group of people and they are either entering of leaving a store and they get to the door opening and they all come to a complete stop blocking the opening. I guess they re trying to make up their mind where they are going next which is fine but get the hell out of the door opening to make up your mind and let me through.

I think that's nice. It typically means they messed it up, want to get it right, and don't want the other people to have to wait. I think it's a courtesy to everyone. But that's probably because my first job was in fast food.

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    I'm not sure if others notice this or if it's just me but I get annoyed when I'm behind a group of people and they are either entering of leaving a store and they get to the door opening and they all come to a complete stop blocking the opening. I guess they re trying to make up their mind where they are going next which is fine but get the hell out of the door opening to make up your mind and let me through.
    Or get a cart and then just stop.

Or get on an escalator/elevator and just stop.

Or just stop for no reason.

People who aren't aware of their surroundings and the people around them drive me crazy.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Ever get that person in a store that keeps getting in your way and you can't get away from them? Every aisle you turn down, this person is in your way and plugging up the aisle. Then you leave the store only to find the same person pull out in front of you in the parking lot and plug up your way leaving the store.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast