This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: What annoys the heck out of you?

Default Re: What annoys the heck out of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Gust View Post
    English muffins that get stuck in the toaster and the temptation to use a knife to get them out...
    Unplug that toaster first!

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    It is annoying how ridiculous some "fast food" restaurants make you pull up to the corner, like you just ordered some exotic item.
    Usually this just happens to me when I order a big amount because we're feeding a lot of people. But even if it's just to make it fresh, I don't care. As long as I can stay my lazy butt in the car, works for me. I'd rather wait an hour for good food than two minutes for crap food.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

I get annoyed because after I mop the kitchen floor, I lose my ability to hold on to objects in the kitchen and drop them on the clean floor.
    Last edited by fljoe0; April 7th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

I probably annoy myself more than anything else. Procrastination and laziness. I need to fix these things.

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    Bread loaves you buy in the bakery. I love the bread but why shaped the loaves so you have ends that are hard to use. Why can't the bakery people make bread molds like the people that make crappy bread do so that when you slice it, you have usable pieces on the ends?

Oh Joe.

Why O why do I have yet another band-aid. Tomato cans. They are out to get me. The lid. try to be ever so wary and gentle with the opening. The cans - they are evil. Even If I am ok with the open, and the sauce. and wince..

They get me because I am wary of others and and try to close the open lid. That's when I become a bleeder.

Must be the stink-eye I give both the can and the open thing before starting.... sorry for typos. my thumb is bleeding.

Never fails. Evil, I tell ya.
    Last edited by not_nadine; April 7th, 2013 at 01:54 PM.

IT just happens. Whatever line I select...I get behind the person who has a problem with their purchase. Or the person who decides now is a good time to pay with pennies.

IT just happens. Whatever line I select...I get behind the person who has a problem with their purchase. Or the person who decides now is a good time to pay with pennies.
    Or try to go through all 1000 combinations for their debit card PIN number because they can't remember what it is.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    Or try to go through all 1000 combinations for their debit card PIN number because they can't remember what it is.
    Uhhhhhhh...hmmm..um....I'ma tryin' here I'm justa tryin', yeeaaahhh I'm afraid that's all I got, I mean okay, you know, like, sorry & stuff.

Expensive accessories on your vehicle that you have no way of knowing about when you buy the vehicle like some weird tires that fit the cool looking wheels. The wheels aren't so cool looking after you find out the tires cost three times as much and only have half the life of regular tires.

I need to buy some new $50.00 wiper blades for my truck. Chevy invented these strange wiper blades that no one has except for them. I get annoyed every time I have to buy them.

Last week, my husband took a tire in to get fixed, and it wasn't fixable. So, had to buy a new tire...the ones like he had were discontinued (of course) so $300 for ONE tire and to balance and rotate...we couldn't afford to get 4 at once, so now we have to get the other 3 replaces as soon as we can, so they are all the same again. There goes me getting my Explorer fixed.

This morning, no hot water. The breaker was tripped, so I flipped it back on, heard the water heater kick on, so thought all was well. Still have no hot water. Hubby got home early today, because they are still doing the early off days once a month, so he is off at Home Depot now trying to find new elements. Hopefully that is all it is, and we're not having to figure out how to get a new water heater as well.

And, it's snowing!

What's next, I say?

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast