Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I just saw this old movie "Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" that reminded me...

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: I just saw this old movie "Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" that reminded me...

Default I just saw this old movie "Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" that reminded me...

Hi - I'm new to this but I'm a huge Stephen King fan. I just saw this old Tony Randall movie from 1964 "Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" that made me think of Needful Things in a kind of off beat way except Tony Randall was a good guy and not the devil. Lol.

Default Re: I just saw this old movie "Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" that reminded me...

The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao is one of my favorite movies. Charming, sweet, wonderful.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Default Re: I just saw this old movie "Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" that reminded me...

Welcome! I may check this movie out.

Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    Welcome! I may check this movie out.
    It's really unique and Randall's great in seven roles. It's directed by George Pal who directed The War of the Worlds and The Time Machine.

It just happened to be on TCM the other night. I'm going to try to find it on NETFLIX but it's probably too old. Thanks for the welcome!

Hey what does it take to get out of being a junior member??? Much appreciation - still new!

Read this:

You cannot use the Social Groups feature of the board until you have posted to the public forums at least 10 times.
    You cannot create a new Social Group until you have posted to the public forums at least 50 times.
    You cannot use the Private Message system to send messages to anyone other than administrators until you have posted to the public forums at least 5 times.
    You cannot use the Visitor Message feature until you have posted to the public forums at least 10 times.
    You cannot post links or images until you have posted to the public forums at least 5 times.
    You cannot create Albums or leave comments on other users' albums until you have posted to the public forums at least 10 times. Additionally, all comments and images uploaded to albums are moderated.
    You cannot use the Email Member function until you have posted to the public forums at least 20 times.

At 250 posts, you are unmoderated.

Enjoy the board!
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by OONKAT View Post
    Hi - I'm new to this but I'm a huge Stephen King fan. I just saw this old Tony Randall movie from 1964 "Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" that made me think of Needful Things in a kind of off beat way except Tony Randall was a good guy and not the devil. Lol.
    Great movie and I do see a sort of offbeat connection to Needful Things!

So I'm not that crazy - thanks!