Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Strange habits, likes, compulsions, and touches of OCD whatnots... - Page 25

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Strange habits, likes, compulsions, and touches of OCD whatnots...

Default Re: Strange habits, likes, compulsions, and touches of OCD whatnots...

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    My wife will say it's "birthday time" when the digital clock shows any of our birthdates (11:23 for me, 11:25 for her, etc.)
    When I am watching a hockey game and it is getting to the end of the period, I have to be looking at the scoreboard clock when it is 2:24 (my birthday) and 2:16 (my dad's birthday).

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I know someone who says that whenever she notices a digital clock at "12:34" she says out loud, "1-2-3-4-yay!".
    Used to be that whenever I saw a number (on a digital clock, scoreboard, etc.) that ended in 9, I had to say to myself, "10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100." I could not be "left" hanging at 9. I have cured myself of this pretty much these days, though.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Norrbotten View Post
    I wish my neighbours had that compulsion too.
    LOL!!!

Yep... that's the problem.... everybody else just parks all willy-nilly, especially those who like to take up two parking spots in an already crowded complex...

Most of them are on cellphones when they park and don't care. I hate it when it's night-time and a person will sit in their car with the head lights on . . .cellphone user do that a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebdim9th View Post
    Yep... that's the problem.... everybody else just parks all willy-nilly, especially those who like to take up two parking spots in an already crowded complex...

I like the smell of rain in the air just before it falls.
    I like walking in the rain.
    I have to touch or press anything that says DO NOT TOUCH.
    I have to finish a chapter in a book before putting it down, however long.
    I can never leave dirty dishes laying around.
    I have to double check locks.
    I like to have a little back ground noise when I go to sleep, so I can't hear the voices in my head

And sometimes I just worry, I worry alot.

Quote Originally Posted by starkblast19 View Post
    As you're probs a mere hour from where I live might I invite you to my house at approx 7.30pm most evenings please? I normally got a sink full of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    As you're probs a mere hour from where I live might I invite you to my house at approx 7.30pm most evenings please? I normally got a sink full of them.
    I was thinking the same thing...except you're a lot farther away from me than an hour.

I can never leave dirty dishes [SIZE=3]laying around.
    Me too, starkblast! I can't relax with a dirty dish in the room, it has to go right into the dishwasher or at least the sink to soak.

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Me too, starkblast! I can't relax with a dirty dish in the room, it has to go right into the dishwasher or at least the sink to soak.
    Well, then...you're a lot closer to me than an hour!! Whaddaya say?

I'd better get off my rump and get to mine right now.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast