Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What They Found In Adam Lanza's House - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What They Found In Adam Lanza's House

Default Re: What They Found In Adam Lanza's House

People actually use that section on checks?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bryantburnette View Post
    People actually use that section on checks?!?
    I do! But it could have been written in the card.

...insanity DOES have a scent....

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

There seems to be something missing from the reports about Adam Laza.

One thing that is not mentioned among the items found in the house is any kind of medication. I've heard reports that Lanza had Asperger's Syndrome (and I'm not saying this caused anything) but I've never heard anything definite. He is described as having severe problems being around other people and seems to have had some sort of issues that would require medication. I've not heard the name of any doctor that was treating him or of anyone saying he was being treated for anything. So this brings up a couple of questions. Did he have something wrong with him without seeing anyone or getting any treatment or was he seeing a doctor, receiving medication and no one is saying anything. Did his mom diagnose him and just shut him up in the house? It seems odd that we are hearing nothing about any doctors or medication at all.

Bits and pieces keep coming out about Lanza, but you are right I didn't and haven't seen much on his meds or doctor care. Did you see this photo and story on his college career?

Including this question on a form?

"Asked whether he had a "documented disabling condition" that could impact his test scores, he said no although his mother had told people he had Asperger's disease, which is low on the autism spectrum."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...e-records?lite

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post
    Bits and pieces keep coming out about Lanza, but you are right I didn't and haven't seen much on his meds or doctor care. Did you see this photo and story on his college career?

"Asked whether he had a "documented disabling condition" that could impact his test scores, he said no — although his mother had told people he had Asperger's disease, which is low on the autism spectrum."

It's beginning to look like his mom is the one who diagnosed him.

You may very well be onto something there!

Many people with Asperger's syndrome (alone) don't have any medication at all, it's typically not a syndrome that will have an impact on other people.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Many people with Asperger's syndrome (alone) don't have any medication at all, it's typically not a syndrome that will have an impact on other people.
    I've not heard anything but speculation about what he had which makes me wonder if he had actually been diagnosed or it's something his mother said he had. It just makes me wonder if he had something undiagnosed and untreated.

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post

"Asked whether he had a "documented disabling condition" that could impact his test scores, he said no — although his mother had told people he had Asperger's disease, which is low on the autism spectrum."

I know some people with asperer's and they do not consider it a disabling condition. (They also don't consider it a disease.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12