Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Duck Dynasty - Page 19

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 188 of 188

Thread: Duck Dynasty

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    462

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty

    Si found the internet, and youtube. So he wanted to make a video of how to play the game. It was last weeks episode.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    3,020

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty

    I absolutely laughed when Si was doing the thriller dance.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    462

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty

    That was the season finale already! They need to extend their season!

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty

    He wasn't too bad . . .kinda not sorta!

    Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    I absolutely laughed when Si was doing the thriller dance.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty

    They should get ZZ Top to make a guest appearance on their show (can you see them gathered around the big table at the end (question mark) - stoopid keyboard - this is how my question mark is coming up right now -

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,593

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus216 View Post
    That was the season finale already! They need to extend their season!
    ha,I guess they already have a Christmas episode in the can,so that should be good!

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty

    A ZZ Top show would be great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    They should get ZZ Top to make a guest appearance on their show (can you see them gathered around the big table at the end (question mark) - stoopid keyboard - this is how my question mark is coming up right now -

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Duck Dynasty


Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •