This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck Dynasty

Default Re: Duck Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I saw the one this weekend where they were gigging frogs on the golf course at night. I laughed so hard when they saw a light headed their way and Phil took off running through the woods. Throw that in with his showing the school kids how to clean a duck for career day and totally cracks me up.
    ...I never saw a problem with either one...guess I'm a kindred spirirt....

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...I never saw a problem with either one...guess I'm a kindred spirirt....

I hear you brother...great minds think alike.

I love Si-He just cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...I sound like a duck call when I breaki wind...'spose there any money in that?....
    Thanks for the laugh. I improve my frame of mind every time I read one of your zingers. I guess that is what LOL is all about. We all need to laugh more!

I recall talking about Duck Dynasty before Christmas (I think). It turns out that for them the night before the beginning of hunting season is actually more like Christmas Eve. I do love this show however some waitress at a place I went to said she thought it had gotten too scripted (?) Anyway - to each his own I guess. It sounds corny but I like how they gather around the table at the end and say grace. I miss the old family dinners from way back when. (Plus we always had dessert at the end of the meal!)

CCRider529 Guest

Did anyone see the episode where there was a reference to Misery? This is my favorite show, and I too, will watch the reruns over, and over, and bust out laughing every time. Si is such a character! Did you know that all of them have college educations, including Si? Phil was going to be a pro football star, but turned it down because he liked duck hunting better. Terry Bradshaw got picked instead, and Phil played with him. The history of them is quite interesting.

I like it. My soon to be brother-in-law's family is from the same town, West Monroe. Cool, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by CCRider529 View Post
    Did anyone see the episode where there was a reference to Misery? This is my favorite show, and I too, will watch the reruns over, and over, and bust out laughing every time. Si is such a character! Did you know that all of them have college educations, including Si? Phil was going to be a pro football star, but turned it down because he liked duck hunting better. Terry Bradshaw got picked instead, and Phil played with him. The history of them is quite interesting.
    I knew that!

It's one of my favorite shows. It's a good break from other fun loving shows like Dexter, Homeland, and Breaking Bad.

CCRider529 Guest

Got a favorite episode? The one about the racing lawn mowers had me in tears laughing so hard!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast