This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck Dynasty

Default Re: Duck Dynasty

One of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by bryantburnette View Post
    So...I finally saw an episode of this. The gang had evidently all gone to Hawaii.

I'd be curious to know from someone who watches the show regularly whether they would describe this episode as (A) better than a normal episode, (B) about average quality compared to other episodes, or (C) worse than most episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    One of my favorites.
    Thanks!

Watch them more and I'm sure you will end up liking them. Trust me darlin' . . .they didn't seem like the kind of people I would want to know ANYTHING about. But, I like 'em . . .a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by bryantburnette View Post
    Thanks!

Not sure where you mean there bryant..I thought that episode was pretty much indicative of the series..I really liked the one where jace and si went turkey hunting,and the turkey mounted a decoy,which jace said "that's just embarassing.." and also the one where si and willie were handcuffed together..funny stuff,they are naturally funny guys..

Quote Originally Posted by mjs9153 View Post
    Not sure where you mean there bryant..I thought that episode was pretty much indicative of the series..I really liked the one where jace and si went turkey hunting,and the turkey mounted a decoy,which jace said "that's just embarassing.." and also the one where si and willie were handcuffed together..funny stuff,they are naturally funny guys..

Si got a poodle as a retriever to go hunting for doves. That was cute - I was blown away when that poodle took off like a "fart in a windstorm" grabbed the dove and brought it back to Uncle Si.
    I found out later it was a special poodle that had been trained to retrieve like a regular hunting dog but I got a good chuckle out of that episode. All I saw was the beginning where his hunting dog wouldn't listen to him and then the end when he had the poodle. I guess I missed the middle part while channel surfing during commercials.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uncle Si and the Poodle.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	17857

I enjoyed that episode a lot. When I watched I said to myself that dog has been trained very well . . .it's not their nature. You know . . .I've never bought DVD sets of shows but I think I just gotta have all of the Duck Dynasty episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Si got a poodle as a retriever to go hunting for doves. That was cute - I was blown away when that poodle took off like a "fart in a windstorm" grabbed the dove and brought it back to Uncle Si.
    I found out later it was a special poodle that had been trained to retrieve like a regular hunting dog but I got a good chuckle out of that episode. All I saw was the beginning where his hunting dog wouldn't listen to him and then the end when he had the poodle. I guess I missed the middle part while channel surfing during commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post

Haha when Phil said in that measured, old fella southern accent "That dog's got a set of cods on him that would make Arnold Schwarzenegger blush" I laughed out loud..

CCRider529 Guest

I got the book of 'Happy, Happy, Happy' by Phil the other day at walmart, and have finished reading it. Great book about their lives.
    I have 2 favorite shows. One about the lawn mower race, and the poodle hunting dog. I don't care how many times I watch these I still crack up!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast