Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
A Prosthetic What? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Prosthetic What?

Default Re: A Prosthetic What?

A hundred and forty bucks for a Whizzinator? No thanks, I'd prefer to go to jail.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    A hundred and forty bucks for a Whizzinator? No thanks, I'd prefer to go to jail.
    And you have to buy a new one. No one would ever want to search e-bay for a used one.

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    And you have to buy a new one. No one would ever want to search e-bay for a used one.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    Yeah how weird would that be..hmm, on the other hand..um, never mind, where was I, oh yeah, one would assume one would get a 'donor' one might not mind fiddlin' with their piddlin' , well you know, if urine luck, so.....
    Ya know one might wanna consider what kinda estrogen/testosterone type stuff one pours into said piddle packin' false phallus, I mean most lumberjacks I worked with might be rather shocked to be congratulated by the new boss for bein' knocked up...hey now, don't y'all look at me ain't mine, I was a lumberjack what did care!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12