Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What do you think? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Default Re: What do you think?

I am basically a Sasquatch. I would flippin' love some laser hair removal, but I can't afford it. Maybe I should kill someone so you guys can foot the bill for the deforestation. (Just kidding, Mr. FBI man...)

Oh man! Don't get me going on this again!
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

I want a lot of things. It really affects my soul that I don't have a house. Since I'm not even a criminal, can the state of California please buy me one?

i will gladly do the surgery for $550...

i require only a hotel room for two nights...a two way airplane ticket...a bottle of good hooch...a large, thin pepperoni pizza...a pair of rubber gloves, some eye goggles, a plastic hair cap & a set of overalls (to keep the blood off !)...and an axe...preferably not all that sharpened...and a large bottle of Nair

so....if'n i 'member right...if i heat up the blade a little ? it kinda-sorta cauterizes the wound...right ???
    Last edited by guido tkp; April 3rd, 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guido tkp View Post
    i will gladly do the surgery for $550...

i require only a hotel room for two nights...a two way airplane ticket...a bottle of good hooch...a large, thin pepperoni pizza...a pair of rubber gloves, some eye goggles, a plastic hair cap & a set of overalls (to keep the blood off !)...and an axe...preferably not all that sharpened...and a large bottle of Nair

so....if'n i 'member right...if i heat up the blade a little ? it kinda-sorta cauterizes the wound...right ???
    Hired!

Edited: Wait.... did that sound like I wanted the surgery? Ah... I'm not even in prison!

Never-mind... carry on.
    Last edited by FlakeNoir; April 3rd, 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: That's what she said...
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    I want a lot of things. It really affects my soul that I don't have a house. Since I'm not even a criminal, can the state of California please buy me one?
    Maybe if you commit a crime they will consider it....

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Gust View Post
    Maybe if you commit a crime they will consider it....
    THAT'S where I went wrong!!!!

Is this the same guy who cut off his own tallywhacker because they wouldn't let him be a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    Is this the same guy who cut off his own tallywhacker because they wouldn't let him be a girl?
    ...you should see the idiots I've dealt with, that have cut open their own tallywhackers to insert carved dominoes under the skin...coz "it'll give more pleasure to my partner when we have sex"!!!!...and my reply everytime is..."Dude, you DO realize this is an all MALE Institution, right?.....

So can prisoners get free botox, nose jobs, and breast impants too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast