Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Breaking Bad

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Default Breaking Bad

I started watching this show last week after having a few folks tell me I look like Walter since I shaved my head, also due to chemo. I have a good prognosis and don't intend on doing any special "cooking" though. I'm 10 episodes in and hope to get caught up by the time new episodes start again in a few months.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5883.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	17273

Default Re: Breaking Bad

...good luck with the juice..and yeah, you and Methman could be cookin' cousins.....

My favorite show on TV right now. I watched the first four seasons on Netflix in about two weeks and then watched the first half of season five elsewhere online. I can't wait for the second half.

You DO look like Walter! Good vibes for the chemo; hope it does the job.

I love this show, I also got into it recently, and whipped through all of it in a couple weeks of marathon watching sessions. I'd say I can't wait for the rest, but I'll have to...I should be back out at sea by the time the second episode of the next bunch airs, though I might be able to download them when I'm in port.

BB is my favorite show mainly because Aaron Paul is one of my favorite actors.

Wow. This is getting way intense!

Awesome episode.

I was surprised the Walt/Hank confrontation was so soon in the season.
    Last edited by Dana Jean; August 14th, 2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: added spoilers

Don't forget to use spoilers. Next to the save button is the Go Advanced button. Hit that, a red circle shows up in the above tool bar. Hover over it and will be the spoiler button. (Just in case anyone needed to know.)
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Did you guys hear about the people that called 911 when their cable went out during the last episode?

I heard some of the calls during Letterman's show and I must say . . .folks are stupid!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast