Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Breaking Bad - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Default Re: Breaking Bad

David, I just started watching this show within the past 2 weeks and I'm all caught up for Sundays episode. When Walter shaved his head I told my hubby, "my friend David kinda looks like him!" Continued prayers and healing vibes your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    David, I just started watching this show within the past 2 weeks and I'm all caught up for Sundays episode. When Walter shaved his head I told my hubby, "my friend David kinda looks like him!" Continued prayers and healing vibes your way.
    Thanks Jax!
    Part of me is cheering for Walter to get away with it without ever having to face consequences. That's probably due to being able to relate with him, at least to some extent. This show has passed Dexter as my favorite on TV. With very few exceptions, the intensity has remained consistent.
    I think my favorite line of the entire series is from the season opener a couple of weeks ago - "If you're not sure who I am, then your best course of action might be to tread lightly" (paraphrase).

Funniest thing in ages: Hank and Marie watch the VMAs.

Check out this link for cookies you can make for the Breaking Bad finale party you are going to have.

http://www.semisweetdesigns.com/2013...ad-rv-cookies/

They are awesome!
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

"You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Anyone see the finale? Without giving a spoiler as I haven't watched it yet, was it a good ending? Did they do the show proud?

Best TV show ever. Best ending ever. It was perfect.

The Finale (or FeLiNa, if you prefer) was outstanding, just the ending the show deserved IMO. I had several predictions about what would happen which were, each and every one, dead wrong, and I could not be happier to have been so incorrect. What they did was way better than what I was expecting, and a very satisfying ending to what may be my favorite television experience thus far.

The only television drama that had a more satisfying conclusion, IMO, was The Shield, but Breaking Bad is a far superior show in just about every way (and I loved The Shield!).

My only niggle with the Finale was that

Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) was barely in it at all (though his few scenes were fantastic); I can forgive the writers this, however, as the series was primarily focused on Walt
    and such a minor complaint is ultimately insignificant.

I have 5 episodes to go before I know how this ends. I am quite literally almost nauseous with each episode. My anxiety is at 11.

OH MY GOD. What the hell is going to happen here. I want everyone to be okay. Jessie brings the mom out in me; Walt, because of his cancer brings out my loyalty to him because of my past; I'm hating the good guys and rooting for the bad ones. 3 more to go. I am SO anxious, I literally had to stop to give me time to settle down.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast