This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Murdock- God Loves Money

Default Re: Mike Murdock- God Loves Money

Jesus wept.

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    Jesus wept.
    Yes, he did.

A lot.

from modesto, california, now in knoxville, tennessee

Well nowhere in the bible does it say you have to buy your way into heaven! That's for sure, man. This guy is a freaking joke. Just like Fred Phelps who says God hates people who are gay, female, gothic, have mental retardation and so on. People like this are giving Christianity a VERY BAD NAME. It really breaks my heart to see people the way they are today. Now I am not saying that these people are Doomed or basically have signed their chances away from getting to heaven, but I will say they are EXTREMELY bad examples for a Christian. I mean anyone who says that you have to PAY your way to get to heaven obviously needs a history lesson. Take the widow with the 2 mites for example. She had but 2 mites to her name and nothing else. No family. No husband. NOTHING. And what did Jesus say? " And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all: For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had. ". -Luke 21 verses 3-4. Now that was taken from the bible here, everyone. I would like to see what Mr. Murdock would have to say about that.

...most televangelists prey on the tin-foil hat crowd...coz, ya know-God is an alien being called goffwhump...

from modesto, california, now in knoxville, tennessee

And still does..sadly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12