This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 114 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2678

Thread: LeppLady's Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: LeppLady's Ka-Tet Cantina

Well, I wrote a thousand words today. I'm pretty happy with 'em, but I'll go over it all tomorrow to see if there's a more concise way to express myself.
    Nite nite folks.

...hey. Who left this hot chocolate on the stove? I know it's summer, but that's just the ticket.

Hot chocolate? Let's put some ice in it AND a double shot of espresso - then we'll have iced coffee! Still humid and hot but now bearable compared to last night. There is a cool breeze coming through the window as the sun is still just thinking about coming up here.

I am off to work shortly but only have to work until noon. Then it's home to prepare for my capsule endoscopy which involves a lovely product called Pico-Salax - GntlGnt and Blunthead (both nurses) have heard of this stuff. Talk about your cleanse and purge - oh, on second thought, let's not.

I saw Jake or a reasonable facsimile this morning cawing on top of a telephone pole outside my back door. Also heard a screeching blue jay and many chattery birds who nest in the wild grapes that grow up the side of our house.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and that your work day goes well if you have to go to work and if not - then have a great vacation or for those who are lucky enough to stay at home - enjoy your day too! I know the stay at home types are working just as hard too (especially if you are raising kids!) Love and green lights

Good Tuesday to all. Good to hear the progress in your writing Lepplady.
    Neesy, hope the test will be an easy one for you.

Have fun in NYC Johanna. Continued safe journey for all who are traveling.
    Sunny and bright this AM with 76F/ 94% and heading to mid 90's. Maybe the grass will dry out!
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.
    ((((all in need or not))))

Good Morning friends! Will see what this day bring us, new experience of this city at least. After UTD last night we watched news and
    forecast still says hot and humid here in NY but for Thursday they said T-storm, which can cause problem with the flight to ME for us. Let's just hope
    they're wrong about that, fingers crossed. I just can't wait for Kingkon to begin, oh I think I said that yesterday too. and meet you friends.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon. Please stay safe and take good care of you too.

((all in need or not))

Good morning friends....grabbing a sweet tea and getting this beautiful day started. Hope all is well.

Good morning!

So thankful everyone who is traveling to Bangor have all been safe. Continued safety vibes being sent to those of you who will be leaving soon.

I have a full day of playing catch up, we had a lazy weekend, and for me, the laziness extended into yesterday. I worked a lot on my cross-stitching, working on a teddy bear picture. The bear is almost finished, have just a few random squares to go back and fill in that I missed the first time around, and the bow around his neck. It has been challenging because the colors on the bear are so closely blended, I have had a hard time keeping my place, both on the pattern and the fabric. This is my first experience with a pattern set up with different colors, instead of all black, and I thought going in that would make following easier, but it's not, at least for me. Have had to keep a bookmark on it. I will be glad to get him finished and move on to other areas of the picture.

So, I will finish my coffee and then go get busy paying my penance for my laziness. I'll pop back in for a cold glass of iced tea in between chores!

Sending big hugs and positive vibes to all, have a wonderful Tuesday!

Working, working. Been seeing a chiro for some recent back pain caused by (shocker, I know) too many butt-in-chair hours, most of them ... working. I had my first PT session yesterday. She had me use this simple machine (no moving parts) to do a kind of reverse/upside down sit-up on my tiptoes. It's so freaking cool; you can feel your muscles working from your upper abs all the way down to the thighs. Didn't hurt my back at all. I want one of those machines (or to figure out if the home gym thing we just got can do that)! I'm not sure what it is, but she said it was "old-fashioned but effective."

Stuck in a meeting. I'm so hungry I'm looking around my desk to see if I left any ancient snacks up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Want to wish everyone a safe and good Monday! I know it's evening already, cause I am in New York City when I write this.
    Been a busy day to explore the big city today. It's so hot here, have been 92F and sunny the whole day. Have been up in Empire State Building.
    Wow we saw whole NY from there. Visited Times square and seen so much other things. Tomorrow is a new day, we planned to shop and see more
    things. UTD comes tonight and we have CBS channel on our TV so want to see that.
    And soon Kingkon can also begin. I am so excited here.

I am glad to hear from you Srbo, been thinking of you lately.

Take good care everyone and be well.

(((all in need or not)))
    I'm jealous Jojo. I love New York! But I haven't been there since I was 19. Have fun!

Hey everyone, just wanted to leave a note to let you know that because it is school holidays here, I'll be in less often--winter holidays = harder-to-keep-happy kids, so I'll be off 'moderating' their day/s.

Take good care all... and I wanted to give an extra 'yeehaaa' to the 'Kon' people. I hope you all have a fantastic time!
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~