Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
LeppLady's Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 187

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 187 of 268 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2678

Thread: LeppLady's Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: LeppLady's Ka-Tet Cantina

On my way to the airport - Seattle bound at long last. I'm kinda dreading the stupid 4-day briefing, but I get to see Pats!!! And maybe if I'm lucky, I get to meet kingricefan as well! Yay!!!

Good Sunday!! Was a pretty crazy weekend here with all celebrations. I don't think no one got hurt by fireworks or at
    least I hope so. My town was full of people and I and my friend went to see the big fireworks yesterday. I took some pictures but still
    haven't upload them. I didn't got any very good pictures but few was OK. Only got 3 hours of sleep before I had get up and go to work.

Happy Anniversary Tina for being a member here three years. Oh yeah so much wonderful people here on this board and
    everybody loves King and his work.

Here's been sunny and warm the whole weekend. Today it suddenly started to rain and now it's getting colder. Autumn and winter is on the way, wanted
    or not.

Take care everyone a please stay safe all who still celebrating. I saw yesterday again, few pretty scary moments with fireworks when some young
    teenage's started to shoot them, middle of a crowd.

Be well. And stay healthy

(((all in need or not)))

Just stopping by for some hot soup. I'm absolutely MISERABLE with a head cold. It's horrible. Make it stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepplady View Post
    Just stopping by for some hot soup. I'm absolutely MISERABLE with a head cold. It's horrible. Make it stop.
    Distant hugs for you, dear Lepplady. Hoping you feel better soonest.

Quote Originally Posted by if-so-Grrl View Post
    On my way to the airport - Seattle bound at long last. I'm kinda dreading the stupid 4-day briefing, but I get to see Pats!!! And maybe if I'm lucky, I get to meet kingricefan as well! Yay!!!
    'Feeling lucky, Punk?' Sorry, couldn't resist a Clint Eastwood impersonation! Yes, hopefully we will all be able to have one big happy get-together in the Seattle area!!! Pats and I will be talking later on tonight and will try to get the details ironed out. My schedule is pretty tight (I'm oh-so-popular!!, yea, right!) what with having to meet up with family first thing, and a couple of friends I haven't seen for over five years, but that's on Monday and Wednesday respectively. Tuesday mid-day (if we can all swing it) will be Our day!! I'm excited to see my Pats again and also to meet and greet you, ISG!! Pats says you're cool, so you must be alright then, eh? She's a tough cookie to crack, my Pats is, so if ya make it past her people barometer then ya must be alright!! Just don't expect me to be rocking the fur-lined jock strap, that's just 'forspecial'!

Good morning All! Heading out for my trip to Seattle! Just wanted to drop in and wish you all a Happy Labor Day and also to have a GREAT day!! Hugs to All who need them!! ((((SKMB))))

Happy US Labor Day ! Lepplady, hope you get feeling better; good travels grrl.

Howdy and Happy Labour Day everybody!

(I'll have mine medium rare please)

Happy holiday to all, the gloom is back at my window so it's a hot tea for me.

Prayers for those in the Middle East and that a peace of some semblance can be achieved.

Little better today. LOTS of medication on board. We're getting ready to grill out. I'm still getting used to this new stomach of mine, but I've been doing really well eating solid foods in very little portions. I'm going to try a couple bites of a barbecued hamburger patty. Maybe a bite of a nicely charred hot dog. Lotta liquids, lot of protein drinks, lot of vitamins.

22 pounds lost so far!