This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268
Results 2,671 to 2,678 of 2678

Thread: LeppLady's Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: LeppLady's Ka-Tet Cantina

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning............

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!

Cute . . .

Wow, look at all that fun!

Happy Halloween everybody. Have fun but be safe.

Hi there - just a quick one - it's bed time after this. Tomorrow is the Halloween luncheon. I have my black cowgirl hat, neckerchief, boots (from the Boot Barn in North Dakota), my plastic pistol, jeans, checkered shirt and fringed suede jacket. So - I guess I will be impersonating a cowgirl! Yee haw! Only thing missing is the star to pin on my chest but I guess instead of being the sheriff I will just be a bad guy (or is that a bad girl?) (Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!)

Trick-or-treating postponed here until Friday

My guys decided last minute to throw costumes together and the big kid took the little kids out trick or treating while I finished off cooking tea.
    My youngest (5) made up his own costume, he was wearing a vampire cape, a skull n bones cancer society (I know, right?!) bandanna, a cap (backwards) and was holding a glitter wand. (it was supposedly his scythe)
    I face-painted him some scars and black smudges under his eyes and he was..... (wait for it) "Vampire Pirate Death" Ahhh boys.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    My guys decided last minute to throw costumes together and the big kid took the little kids out trick or treating while I finished off cooking tea.
    My youngest (5) made up his own costume, he was wearing a vampire cape, a skull n bones cancer society (I know, right?!) bandanna, a cap (backwards) and was holding a glitter wand. (it was supposedly his scythe)
    I face-painted him some scars and black smudges under his eyes and he was..... (wait for it) "Vampire Pirate Death" Ahhh boys.
    That was so sweet that the big kid took the youngest out trick or treating. What an original costume. Love it!!!!

Everyone stay safe while having your fun today!

We will be going to "Treat Street" at our event center. Businesses set up booths and hand out candy and it's all decorated really cool and set up as a maze walk-through. It's inside and warm and safe. And it's also the kick-off event for the community holiday food drive so admission is a canned good per person. Good times all around, helping out the food drive and the kids love it.

Sending big hugs and positive vibes to all! Have a spooktacular day!!