This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Stephen King visit this website?

Default Re: Does Stephen King visit this website?

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's not me. If I don't know another thing, I know that.
    Me neither..maybe we need to start another thread,are you Stephen? We'll narrow it down sooner or later!

His user name is

Ms. Mod

I sort of like the idea that he comes by here for whatever reason. I wouldn't know it if he did-and probably wouldn't believe it was him if he said he was. Still I like the thought anyway. This is the nearest I will ever get to Maine and probably wont return to Florida so the chances of ever meeting or communicating with Mr.King are pretty slim. :He is still my all -time favorite writer since the late 70's. I suspect he always will be. Looking forward to Joyland and ofcourse UTD-yay! What a great summer this will be!

..."Oh wow!..I gotta write this crap down, never know when I can use it in a book....keep posting...I'll be back, gotta go shape my new BoSox hat!....

Quote Originally Posted by CCAL View Post
    I sort of like the idea that he comes by here for whatever reason. I wouldn't know it if he did-and probably wouldn't believe it was him if he said he was. Still I like the thought anyway. !

Is OK. Ms Mod would out him. (That doesn't sound quite right.....). If anyone faked being Sai King she'd let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's not me. If I don't know another thing, I know that.
    Oh boy- just looked in the mirror and had a Sam beckett moment- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sam-as-samantha.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	17350

Hate to burst everyone's bubble (again), but the posts can be read without having to sign in so even though he has an account here, he doesn't need to use it to read the posts. When he wants something posted or I've passed along a specific question, he lets me know what to post.

Quote Originally Posted by CCAL View Post
    I sort of like the idea that he comes by here for whatever reason. I wouldn't know it if he did-and probably wouldn't believe it was him if he said he was. Still I like the thought anyway. This is the nearest I will ever get to Maine and probably wont return to Florida so the chances of ever meeting or communicating with Mr.King are pretty slim. :He is still my all -time favorite writer since the late 70's. I suspect he always will be. Looking forward to Joyland and ofcourse UTD-yay! What a great summer this will be!
    Don't forget Dr. Sleep in September!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Hate to burst everyone's bubble (again), but the posts can be read without having to sign in so even though he has an account here, he doesn't need to use it to read the posts. When he wants something posted or I've passed along a specific question, he lets me know what to post.

Thanks, Steve!

Sorry! Love ya, Ms. Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    great - can you ask him if he'd meet me at the airport in September Ms Mod, I'm coming over with the clan to go and see mickey mouse and need someone to show me around your fair land.Or i'd could be a bouncer at his book signings- will work for peanuts while i'm over.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast