Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell - Page 6

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell

jimson2 Guest

Default Re: The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell

Sigh...........

Allright man, stay safe from the boogyman.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Not exactly sure of your confusion but my query was to Lily's submit above and I was writing about this particular 'doctor'. I have read that 'snipping' was his method of stopping the babies from living and he is being tried for performing this technique or ordering it to be done on seven (7) babies along with the death of a young woman from over-sedation. Being the daughter of a doctor, I know that there are good ones and there are not so good ones; GNTLGNT will back me on this, I am sure.
    ...no truer words ever spoken....

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    I want to apologize to everyone for saying this. I should have kept my head and been a little calmer, no matter how I feel.
    BIG hug!

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Ha! Believe me, I understand being more offended when it's on my side.

One of the problems with barrier methods, though, is that they at the control of the male. I would like to say that women have come far enough in this day and age to never have sex without a condom, but that's just not what happens. Many, many women still feel pressured to have sex and, let's face it, men are still considered the dominant, more forceful sex. A woman who takes the pill is much, much more in control.

Think about your post about that poor girl who was assaulted when drunk in CA. Now, I don't think she was raped but what if she had been? One can hope her rapists would have used condoms but it's very likely that those little bastards wouldn't have. If she was on the pill that could have prevented something terrible from happening. Not all terrible things, of course, but one at least.

Of course, I realize that this is a pure hypothetical but people get raped every day. This is just one small way that women can be in control of their own bodies and their own lives.

Or, what about a poor girl in the ghetto who's in a gang? She might not be in a place where she can control what happens to her but access to birth control may stop another neglected kid on the street.

I just think there's so many things other than recreational sex that BC helps.
    Would not a diaphragm be considered a barrier method? They are highly effective when used correctly. But that takes pre-planning and that opens a whole new subject.

I have read that the investigators found a large jar filled with babies feet??????????????? Sounds like this 'doctor' really enjoyed his work.

I heard some of the last witness testimony. She said that the either them (unqualified) or the dr. would give some sort of drug to these women that made them give birth spontaneously anywhere in the clinic. And they or the dr. would just do what they did.She said - he said it was just nerves that made them move and cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Would not a diaphragm be considered a barrier method? They are highly effective when used correctly. But that takes pre-planning and that opens a whole new subject.
    Yes it is. And by some (me) it's considered way too gross to handle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...c27_story.html
    Headlines read: "Antiabortion group releases video of clinic workers discussing live births"

nice...even nicer that they put on that definition of inhuman...

because from a purely ethical point of view, without any of the medical facts of what this specific situation supposedly is...all of which, to any independant eye, has pretty clearly been misrepresented to this dr in order to get a certain type of opinion...

it seems just a likely that this organization has, at the very least, acted in a same manner as which they wish us to believe this dr might be...a totally amoral, unethical one...

...course...if we didn't have namby pamby legislators willfully abrogating the various freedoms built into the constitution by introducing religious dogma where it doesn't belong...we could have a unique ethical discussion on this issue...

until then...forget it

Quote Originally Posted by guido tkp View Post
    nice...even nicer that they put on that definition of inhuman...

because from a purely ethical point of view, without any of the medical facts of what this specific situation supposedly is...all of which, to any independant eye, has pretty clearly been misrepresented to this dr in order to get a certain type of opinion...

it seems just a likely that this organization has, at the very least, acted in a same manner as which they wish us to believe this dr might be...a totally amoral, unethical one...

...course...if we didn't have namby pamby legislators willfully abrogating the various freedoms built into the constitution by introducing religious dogma where it doesn't belong...we could have a unique ethical discussion on this issue...

until then...forget it
    I was born at 27 weeks so I wasn't much further along than this. But the point in this post is absolutely valid. We don't know what that doctor was told. Was he told that the baby was severly deformed or sick or something? This is very clearly propaganda put out by an organization who wants something. We have no idea what the background was. So I will go do some research and come back.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast