This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell

Default Re: The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell

Well, here you go. Editing does wonders:

Also on the extended tape is a nurse saying unequivocally that the clinic would take any live birth to a hospital

http://www.pressherald.com/news/nati...013-04-29.html

Since the video was just released there's not a ton about it but I'm sure there will be!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/29/ny...inic.html?_r=0
    From the New York Times, Group Shows Covert Video of a Bronx Abortion Clinic..."flush it"
    When a pregnant woman posing as a patient asked what happens if the fetus accidentally “comes out” at home before the final procedure, a staff member replied, “If it comes out, it comes out. Flush it.”
    Was the other video a D.C. clinic? Or the same clinic? Flush it?

i, too, was a preemy...spent my first few months in a NY hospital...

i am also not nescessarily against some limitations on late term abortions...most especially when it is clear viability is being reached...

not because of my birth...or my rather laxed cathoilic upbrining: i simply think there is a place where society can and should draw a line...for me, tho i'm not sure how we can have a blanket law on fetus viability...it may be a place to start

however...there are alot of completely valid reasons why early procedures are no longer entirely feasible for many women: the full frontal assault on womens rights by the far right wing that has vadstly whittled away options and, in alot of cases, either flat out closed clinics or made keeping them open very difficult in alot of areas of the country...

let's not even get into the fact the far right have threatened doctors, nurses...their families and friends...and slaughtered the same being while eating breakfast with their kids..or going to church with their loved ones...

with such a high level of ethicality on the far right...no wonder they might have to stoop to even more unethical behavior to win over a few more timid, uninformed minds

i'm sure there are doctors doing things that are completely wrong...on any and every level...god knows, we see the stories every day...too bad some have to use this sort of thing to further inflame an already delicate issue to gain just that bit of a political advantage...rather than own up the near complete failure of almost all churchs to simply teach a reverance for life to thier own flock: it ought to come as no shock that there simply are not that many atheists or devil worshippers about...

all these abortions...every one of them, whether the one who is performing them, the people who work there or the patients who go there are done as much by good christian people who simply have a different interpretation of life, the universe and everything...have gone astray or are in trouble as anybody else...

and i still don't need the govt or a church to help me make up my mind or tell me what to do on my personal medical issues....

we're all citizens not subjects...

The Philly doctor had baby parts in a jar. How can anyone defend that practice? I was not and am not fully informed about what takes place within an abortion clinic, but the actions described in the Philly outfit are mind-boggling. Why, pray tell, are they "snipping" babies in the neck or doing whatever w/the spinal cord? If it is common practice to counsel as illustrated in the video, the public should be inflamed. I heard on the news tonight that a reporter covering Gosnell's trial was pro-choice...until hearing the testimony in that case. Now the reporter is not, a mind had been changed. Saw an article earlier that indicated one of the networks have failed to cover the story although the same network has devoted time to numerous other trials.

I haven't seen one person defend Gosnell. Where are you getting that someone has?

He has a defense attorney.

Yes. Thankfully we live in a country where everyone has the right to be defended.

He has defense. Sadly, I hear about this everyday.

http://articles.philly.com/2013-04-2...ounts-perri-jr

Just post-mortem spasms, he said. Post portem cry. I have nothing else to say. The whole this is beyond horrible no matter what your view is.
    Last edited by not_nadine; April 29th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    ...this is beyond horrible no matter what your view is.
    I agree 100%. This thread has had me in tears and honestly it makes my stomach turn. There are so many victims on both sides of the debate, but the person/s and practice that this thread was originally about...? No, I still don't have any (acceptable) words.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    The mothers wanted their babies dead so he obliged them. No different than an 12 week abortion,
    I'm not one usually who would be disappointed enough by another's comment to say anything, but that sounded so cold!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast