Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell - Page 8

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell

Default Re: The Horror Of Kermit Gosnell

shasta is quite right...no one around here has 'defended' gosnell and his activities in the slightest....

as to the oobs assertion...er...um...backtrack to defense lawyers....they've had a systems like that where there were no defense attorneys...hitler liked that sort of thing...so did stalin...and the catholic church was really good at it with the inquisition...pol pot, idi amin and the taliban also come to mind...

that sort of limited thinking is one of the reasons why the founding fathers built our system the way they did...to rectify that too harsh assimilation of power...you should try to read up on all that, sometime...it's enlightening

from all the (non-existant) news coverage and reports i've seen...i hope the jury is not out long...

IF he's found not guilty...i, for one, am going to be very interested in what the jurors have to say

again...from all the (non-existant) news coverage...he certainly looks guilty as sin

Jury is still out......

(AP) PHILADELPHIA - It's been a week since jurors in Philadelphia began weighing charges against Kermit Gosnell, the doctor accused of killing four live babies and a patient at his abortion clinic.

The panel must sift through more than 250 charges, including five counts of murder and more than 200 abortion-law violations.

Prosecutors say the 72-year-old Gosnell routinely killed babies born alive by severing their spines with scissors.
    Jurors appear to be deliberating over the murder charges, asking for help this week with the legal distinctions between first- and third-degree murder and manslaughter.
    Tuesday marks the fifth full day of deliberations in the two-month trial.
    The jury spent several days last week asking questions about co-defendant Eileen O'Neill, an unlicensed doctor charged with billing for patient care at the clinic.

Thank goodness. I was a little scared when they were hung for a bit.

Ask a rhetorical question, get a definitive answer.

Let justice be served .

Gosnell makes post-verdict deal to avoid the death penalty. Will rot in prison for the rest of his days.........

http://news.yahoo.com/convicted-pa-a...201005368.html

Good evening.

From the article on why Gosnell made the deal according to his attorney, McMahon:

"He's a proud man. To bring his young family into court was something he did not want to do," McMahon said.

Bull****e!

He is a proud man? What the frook could he be proud of?

To bring his young family into court was something he did not want to do,

Or maybe he knew no one in his family could/would say anything helpful to his case? Or even say something negative?

(Sorry. I'm PO'd.)

Peace.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678